Airline Turkish Airlines. Official site.
Turkish Airlines - Turkish flagship airline with a base airport in Istanbul. It provides aviation services to domestic and 40 198 international airports.
Founded company 20 May 1933 years. In 1938, she joined the Ministry of Transport. The first international airline services have been associated with the flight Ankara-Istanbul-Athens 1947 year.
At the end of 1950-- early 1960-ies. the company's fleet was replenished with new aircraft and Fokker VickersViscount F27. In subsequent years, the number of new jet aircraft is constantly increasing.
The next decade was not the best in the history of the company Turkish Airlines. Passengers displayed a dissatisfaction with the poor quality of service and frequent flight delays. Besides aircraft airline suffered seven casualties. The most tragic flight ended the crash occurred in 1974 year. The tragedy killed 346 people. However, the new government that came to power in 1983 year, one of the main directions of its development policy is allocated airlines. Since then, the attention was paid to safety and high quality passenger service. In order to ensure maximum safety built a new Technical Center at the Istanbul airport, which served around the clock for various types of aircraft. Chetvertuyuchast all employees at the time it was the technical staff.
By mid-1980-ies of the company's fleet consisted of 30 modern aircraft, which transported to 3 million. Passengers per year 16 30 domestic routes and international. At that time the airline was the main source of foreign exchange in Turkey.
In 2000 was opened a new terminal, the airline continues to expand its international significance. The war in Iraq has led to the closure of some routes in the Persian Gulf in 2003 year. Because of SARS flights to Asia were also closed. However, the airline has quickly recovered from these losses, increasing the number of flights on existing routes.
In 2004, the company's shares have been publicly posted on the Istanbul Stock Exchange. 75% stake in the company at that time belonged to the Government of Turkey.
Today, Turkish Airlines - reliable and trustworthy airline, offering its customers two types of service: Economic and Business Class. Business Class passengers are undoubtedly a number of advantages during the flight and the time of registration.
"Turkish Airlines" - one of the world's leading airline, and flies daily to almost every country. Thus, if there is no direct flight it is always possible to take this company to satisfy the request. So, when you purchased a ticket to Antalya, on the flight of this airline, there is a feeling, a desire to be as soon as possible within the aircraft. Which performs the flight.
The aircraft airline "Turkish Airlines", looks great. A well-chosen colors exterior paint aircraft combine well, emphasize the national character of the country. This airline uses only the most modern equipment for operations. So, take your, comfortable seat on the plane, the first thing that catches your eye - is its purity, which is possible to say a model. All shine, and flight attendants are so stiff that once it becomes uncomfortable, as this behavior seems unusual. But here, the door closed and the plane slowly toward the runway. Thus, Antalya becomes closer ...
The long-awaited food for passengers have to wait impatiently, I want to quickly find out what the company has prepared a feast? And now, the long-awaited moment, drinks and snacks, nothing special is offered. Sandwich and coffee or tea. And like much, something Turkish, to start dating. However, visiting the country, you realize that it is more hospitable than it seems, and kindly welcomes its guests.
- Country Airlines: Turkey.
- National Aviation Company of Turkey.
- Year of occurrence airlines: 1933.
- IATA airline code: TK.
- ICAO airline code: THY.
- Airlines is a member of the alliance: StarAlliance.
Turkish Air Lines (Turkish Airlines). Official site:www.thy.com
- Main airports airlines: Istanbul Ataturk, Ankara Esenboga.
- The mailing address of airlines: TurkishAirlinesGeneralManagement, BuildingAtaturkAirport, Yesilkoy, 34830Istanbul, Turkey.
- City Airline Phone: + 902124636363.
- Airlines Fax: + 902124652121.
- E-mail Airlines: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The mailing address of the Russian representation of airlines: Ul. A large Dmitrovka. 7 / 5, str.2, 2etazh.
- City Phone Russian representation of airlines: + 74959805202.
- Fax offices in Russia: + 74959564608.
- Email Russian representation of airlines: email@example.com.
- Domestic airline flights: Ankara, Adana, Batman, Antalya, Denizli, Gaziantep, Izmir, Diyarbakir, Kars, Kayseri, Konya, Kahramanmaraş, Malatya, Lefkosia, Trabzon, Samsun, Erzincan, Elazığ, Erzurum.
- The CIS flights airlines: Astana, Almaty, Baku, Ashgabat, Ganja, Bishkek, Donetsk, Dnepropetrovsk, Ekaterinburg, Dushanbe, Kiev, Kazan, Moscow, Minsk, Osh, Odessa, St. Petersburg, Rostov-on-Don, Tashkent, Simferopol, Ufa.
- Международные авиарейсы авиакомпании: Алжир, Абу-Даби, Амстердам, Амман, Бангкок, Афины, Базель, Бахрейн, Бейрут, Барселона, Берлин, Белград, Брюссель, Бодрум, Бухарест, Будапешт, Вена, Варшава, Гамбург, Венеция, Гонконг, Ганновер, Дамаск, Даламан, Дубай, Доха, Дюссельдорф, Дублин, Загреб, Женева, Карачи, Каир, Кельн, Касабланка, Кувейт, Копенгаген, Лион, Лагос, Лондон, Лиссабон, Мадрид, Любляна, Милан, Манчестер, Мускат, Мюнхен, Мумбай, Нью-Йорк, Нью-Дели, Нюрнберг, Ницца, Осло, Осака, Пекин, Париж, Приштина, Прага, Рим, Рига, Сараево, Сана, Сингапур, Сеул, София, Скопье, Страсбург, Стокгольм, Тебриз, Тбилиси, Тель-Авив, Тегеран, Токио, Тирана, Тунис, Триполи, Шанхай, Чикаго, Цюрих, Штутгарт.
- The airline has the following types of aircraft:AirbusA310, AirbusA319, AirbusA320, AirbusA321, AirbusA330-200, AirbusA330-300, AirbusA340-300, Boeing737-400, Boeing737-700, Boeing737-800, Boeing737-900, Boeing777-300.
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation