Airport Shanghai Pudong (Shanghai Pudong International Airport). Official site.
Basic data Airport Shanghai Pudong:
- Airport Country: China.
- The international main airport of Shanghai.
- Year of the airport grounds: 2007.
- GMT time zone (summer / winter): + 8 / + 8.
- Latitude geographical 31.14, 121.81 geographical longitude.
- The geographical location of the airport: in 30 miles east of downtown Shanghai.
- Number of Terminals: 2.
Shanghai Pudong (Shanghai Pudong International Airport). Official site:http://www.shanghaiairport.com
Pudong International Airport is a relatively new airport in China. It is located to the east of the District of Shanghai - Pudong, after which it got its name. This is one of the largest airports in China. A distinctive feature of the other Chinese airports is a non-stop operation.
On the territory of Pudong Airport Terminal is located a few:
- - Terminal 1.
It has a waveform. As a result of such a complex structure, the terminal has repeatedly been criticized for the complex system of the layout of stores, escalators, restrooms, and a route of movement to the terminal;
- - Terminal 2.
Compared with terminal 1imeet large. The form is more like a seagull. Although the interior design is almost identical to the terminal 1.
Hotels near Pudong Airport.
Near the airport has a large number of hotels. The most common:
- - Jinjiang Inn - Shanghai Pudong Airport;
- - Joyful star Hotel Pu Dong Airport WanXia;
- - Ramada Pudong Airport Shanghai;
- - Royal International Hotel Shanghai;
- - The QUBE, Pudong.
Transfer between the airport and Shanghai.
The second metro line (green). The easiest way to get to the right area of the city.
- High speed train.
One of the most modern and at the same time, one of the fastest ways to get from one point to another - a bullet train that moves on a magnetic cushion. It was built the world's first passenger route for this type of transport, commissioned back in 2002 year. This creation of engineering capable of a speed of more than 430 kilometers per hour! Ticket cost is relatively small and is about 50 yuan.
- Transfer from the hotel.
A similar service can be used in the case when you know which hotel you want to stay.
He is one of the easiest types of transfer. Even so, one of the most expensive. It is better not to use "bomb" because the cost of a trip they can be much larger than it actually is.
- Car Rental.
This service is available at the airport.
Services provided in the Pudong International Airport:
- - A special waiting room for passengers flying in business class;
- - Mother and child room;
- - Currency exchange and ATMs;
- - post office;
- - lost property office.
The Chinese Shanghai Pudong Airport from Russia can be reached only from Moscow.
- The geographical coordinates of the airport: Latitude (31.14), Longitude (121.81)
- Location: 30 km east of the center of Shanghai
- Number of terminals: 2
- IATA code: PVG
- ICAO code: ZSPD
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation