Zlin Z26 Trener. Specifications. A photo.
Zlin Z26 Trener - Multipurpose single-engine aircraft, designed by Aircraft «Zlin Aircraft» and serially produced with 1948 1977 on year.
A photoZlin Z26 Trener
Design and construction of a single-engine aircraft Zlin Z26 Trener were developed Czechoslovak aircraft manufacturer «Zlin Aircraft» almost immediately after the Second World War. As a support base for the design of the aircraft prior developments aircraft manufacturers have used, which in turn reduced the period of development of this model, and provide it with high efficiency.
Initially, the aircraft project had only a narrow scope of its possible application, in particular, aircraft manufacturers set out to create training facilities, however, later on, in order to increase the attractiveness of this model, the aircraft was also decided to propose and for the operation of private owners that the end the score was positively affected its demand among potential customers, and 29-year period of production is the best proof of that.
Zlin Z26 Trener photo
Cab Zlin Z26 Trener aircraft designed for placement in the plane of two people - a pilot and a passenger, when it comes to the private operation of the aircraft or as a trainer and trainee, when the plane was supposed to be used as training aids. Moreover, thanks to the provided aviarazrabotchikov, the passenger seat can be placed and a number of payload, but, in fact, the plane is not designed for the purpose of transporting it, which is why this is not widely applied.
The aircraft is equipped with a six-cylinder piston aircraft engine brand Avia M 137AZ (depending on the version and modification of the aircraft), which allows to develop traction in 180 hp, allowing the aircraft to exercise flights at cruising speed in 215 km \ h., And to overcome the distance in kilometers 440.
CabinZlin Z26 Trener
The family of aircraft Zlin Z26 Trener model includes the following options for the aircraft:
- Zlin Z 26 Trener - Double basic version of the aircraft;
- Zlin Z 126 Trener - Version of 1953 years, has a number of changes in the structure and design;
- Zlin Z 226 Trener - An upgraded version of the aircraft, equipped with a more powerful force ustanvokoy Walter Minor 6-III;
- Zlin Z 226A Trener - Single sports variant of the aircraft;
- Zlin Z 226B Trener - Version for acceleration gliders;
- Zlin Z 226T Trener - Trainer version of the aircraft;
- Zlin Z 326 Trener - An upgraded version of 1959 years with improved chassis systems;
- Zlin Z 526 Trener - A modified version of the aircraft Zlin Z 226 Trener;
- Zlin Z 526A Trener - Single sports variant of the aircraft;
- Zlin Z 526F Trener - Modification version Zlin Z 526 Trener with fuel injection system;
- Zlin Z 726 Trener - An improved version of the aircraft, aircraft engine equipped Walter M 337 (210 hp);
- Zlin Z 726K Trener - A modernized version of the version Zlin Z 726 Trener.
Specifications Zlin Z26 Trener.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 1 people (depending on version);
- aircraft Length: 7,98 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 9,9 m (depending on version).
- Plane Height: 2,06 m (depending on version).
- Weight of empty aircraft: 700 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 300 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 1000 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 215 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 235 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 440 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 4500 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Avia M 137AZ (depending on version);
- Power: 180 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation