UTVA-60. Specifications. A photo.
UTVA-60 - light multi-purpose aircraft, developed by Czech aircraft manufacturer «Utva Aviation Industry» in 1959 year.
The aircraft UTVA-60 model began to develop aircraft manufacturers from Yugoslavia in the mid-50-ies of the last century, while initially it was assumed that the aircraft is intended solely for private use, however, due to the high popularity of the project, the aircraft has been used in commercial and military spheres, that was mainly due to the broad capabilities of the aircraft, which is actively operated and continues to this day.
As a basis for the development of the aircraft UTVA-60, Yugoslav aircraft manufacturers have used the design of several lung American aircraft, however, due to careful processing, the model aircraft has an exceptionally unique features in their appearance, as it applies to the technical component of the aircraft project.
His first flight of the prototype of the future aircraft, carried out in April 1959 years and due to the fact that the aircraft performance metrics aircraft shall be fully satisfied Yugoslav aircraft manufacturers, as early as next year, the aircraft was sent to the serial production, where he was for several years.
In addition to the civil aviation sector, aircraft UTVA-60 actively exploited, and the Air Force of this country that has been associated with high technical performance of the aircraft, in particular, large payload and flight velocity. To a greater extent the aircraft used for the transport of troops and transporting small loads, however, the use of the aircraft affected also perform patrol areas.
In the cockpit of the aircraft UTVA-60, depending on the modification and the actual destination, it can accommodate up to four people, including one pilot and three passengers. If necessary, the aircraft UTVA-60 can carry on its board loads a total weight of up to 668 kilos (including self-weight of the aircraft occupants in the cabin). Moreover, the aircraft can also be used as an agricultural aircraft or for the training of future pilots piloting skills.
Powerplant UTVA-60 model aircraft is a single piston aircraft engine brand Lycoming O-480-G1H6, able to develop traction in 270 hp, however, depending on the version and variant of aircraft, there may be used and other power plants as more or less power. Through the use of a powerful aircraft engine, aircraft UTVA-60 can accelerate up to speed in 252 km \ h. (The maximum rate of the basic version of the aircraft), and non-stop travel distances up to 780 kilometers.
Manufacturing UTVA-60 model of aircraft was carried out in the following versions:
- UTVA-56 - A basic prototype, equipped with the motor Lycoming GO-435 260 power in hp .;
- UTVA-60-AT-1 - Quadruple the base version of the aircraft;
- UTVA-60-AT-2 - Modification with dual control, which allows the use of aircraft as the training of air assets;
- UTVA-60-AG - Agriculture coupe version of the aircraft;
- UTVA-60-AM - Medical version of the aircraft;
- UTVA-60H - An upgraded version of the aircraft equipped float chassis and improved model aircraft engine Lycoming GO-480-G1H6 (300 hp).
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 3 people (depending on version);
- aircraft Length: 8,22 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 11,4 m (depending on version).
- Plane Height: 2,72 m .;
- Weight of empty aircraft: 952 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 668 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 1620 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 230 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 252 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 780 km. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight height: 5200 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Lycoming O-480-G1H6 (depending on version);
- Power: 270 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation