SIPA S.90. Specifications. A photo.
SIPA S.90 - French light multi-purpose aircraft, developed by aircraft manufacturer «SIPA» in 1947 year, and commercially available from the 1948 1951 on year.
The aircraft model SIPA S.90 developed by French aircraft manufacturers began almost immediately after the end of World War II actions, thus, the aircraft had a multi-purpose, and intended for use both in civil and military aviation.
SIPA S.90 photo
The design of the aircraft SIPA S.90 made with the condition maintaining high aerodynamic properties, which in turn allowed the aircraft to become not only highly maneuverable, but also speed.
The main purpose of light aircraft SIPA S.90 was, of course, the private operation, which is very quickly justified by the fact that in 3, the production was released 113 aircraft of this model. In addition, the aircraft can also be used, and as the training aircraft, helped by the presence here of the paired control.
A photoSIPA S.90
The military aircraft SIPA S.90 used exclusively as a training aircraft means, however, it should be clarified here that the aircraft operation was very limited, and we are only talking about a few copies, which are interested in the military command of the French Air Force.
On board the aircraft SIPA S.90 can accommodate up to two people, which does not allow the aircraft to operate in the commercial sector, but, in turn, allows for the transport of people and goods total weight of up to 200-350 kilos (depending on the version of the model). To date, the aircraft continues to actively operated as private owners and the French Aero Club, which underlines the high prospectivity of the aircraft, despite its almost 70-year history.
As the power plant is used a piston aircraft engine, which, depending on the aircraft modification can develop a power of up to 75 90 hp, taking into account the period of production is acceptable. Aircraft SIPA S.90 can overcome the distance to 510 kilometers, at the maximum flight speed about 217 km \ h.
SIPA S.90 aircraft manufactured in the following variants:
- SIPA S.90 - The basic production version of the airplane, equipped with a motor Mathis G4F (75 hp);
- SIPA S.901 - Recycling modification of aircraft, improved technically and structurally supplemented;
- SIPA S.902 - Modification of the engine fitted Continental C85-12F (85 hp);
- SIPA S.903 - An improved version of the aircraft, aircraft engine equipped with a Continental C90-14F (90 hp);
- SIPA S.904 - A modified version of the aircraft equipped engine Salmson 5AQ-01 75 power in hp .;
- SIPA S.91 - An improved version of the aircraft fuselage with improved design and the changed profile of the wing;
- SIPA S.92 - An improved version of SIPA S.91, equipped aircraft engine Mathis 4GB-62 (85 hp);
- SIPA S.93 - A modified version of the aircraft SIPA S.91;
- SIPA S.94 - An upgraded version of the SIPA S.91, piston aircraft engine equipped Continental C90-8F capacity of 90 hp
Specifications SIPA S.90.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 1 people;
- aircraft Length: 5,74 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 8,74 m (depending on version).
- Plane Height: 1,75 m (depending on version).
- Weight of empty aircraft: 366 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 234 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 600 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 195 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 217 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 510 km. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight height: 4200 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Continental C85-12F (depending on version);
- Power: 85 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation