Robin DR.200. Specifications. A photo.
Robin DR.200 - light aircraft manufactured by French aircraft manufacturer «Avions Robin» with 1964 years.
A photoRobin DR.200
Easy multi-purpose aircraft Robin DR.200 was developed by French aircraft manufacturers in 1960 year, with engineers and designers had to spend as much as four years to the aircraft was able to carry out its first flight, which took place in the year 1964.
Долгие разработки летательного аппарата Robin DR.200 были связаны главным образом с тем фактом, что проект самолёта неоднократно перерабатывался – изначально воздушное судно должно было быть двухместным, позднее, руководство французской авиастроительной компании «Avions Robin» пришло к мнению о том, что самолёт должен быть также пригодным и для транспортировки грузов, ввиду чего в задней части кабины было увеличено свободное пространство для приёма на борт всевозможных грузов, однако, в конечном варианте, самолёт стал четырёхместным, что в свою очередь позволило ему стать весьма популярным, причём как на территории самой Франции, так и за её пределами.
Robin DR.200 photo
Initially it was assumed that the plane Robin DR.200 receive the most widespread exclusively from private owners, however, due to the size of compact, high airspeed and good maneuverability, the aircraft could also be classified, and as a sports aircraft that also has been used in this area.
In the cockpit of the aircraft can be accommodated, depending on the modification, from two to four people, including also a pilot. Thus, a number of versions of the model aircraft is configured such that the rear seat can be removed, and the aircraft will be suitable for transporting small loads of various kinds, provided that they are of compact dimensions and low weight.
In addition, the aircraft can also be used as the training aircraft, however, for several reasons, the aircraft has not found practical application in commercial operation, however, private aircraft owners use them for such purposes.
As the power plant on the plane Robin DR.200 used a piston aircraft engine, which depending on the version, can develop a capacity of 105 hp to 180 hp, respectively, and provides high-speed aircraft movements was up to 235 km \ h. (The maximum rate). Maximum range of flight of the aircraft is also very affordable - the plane is free to cover distances up to 910 kilometers.
Among the released versions of the aircraft should note the following:
- Robin DR.200 - Quadruple prototype equipped aircraft engine Potez 105E;
- Robin DR.220 2 + 2 - The basic production version of the airplane allows placing two people on board;
- Robin DR.221 Dauphin - Quadruple modification to the aircraft engine Lycoming O-235C capacity of 115 hp .;
- Robin DR.250 Capitaine - An improved version of the aircraft, equipped with a piston engine Lycoming O-320-E (160 hp);
- Robin DR.250-180 - A pilot version of the aircraft with an engine capacity of 180 hp and a number of minor technical amendments;
- Robin DR.253 Regent - Version with extended fuselage and a modified chassis.
Specifications Robin DR.200.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 1 people (depending on version);
- aircraft Length: 7 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 8,72 m .;
- Plane Height: 1,85 m (depending on version).
- Weight of empty aircraft: 475 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 365 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 840 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 220 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 235 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 910 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 3900 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Lycoming O-235-C2A (depending on version);
- Power: 115 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation