Morane-Saulnier MS315. Specifications. A photo.
Morane-Saulnier MS315 - double multipurpose monoplane designed in 1932, the French Aircraft Corporation «Aeroplanes Morane-Saulnier».
Morane-Saulnier MS315 photo
Designing light multipurpose model monoplane Morane-Saulnier MS315 started by French aeronautical engineer in the late 20-ies of the last century. The new aircraft is intended to be used as a teaching and training, and the private passenger aircraft, which was one of the reasons for the promotion of the project, which has been very popular, and, until the early 80-ies of the last century. However, among other things, the aircraft is found also very active in use and as a military aircraft, which was used in World War II as an independent combat unit.
The aircraft model Morane-Saulnier MS315 has a sufficiently light and compact design that provides the aircraft and very good aerodynamic performance, and maneuverability is quite acceptable, and that is one reason why the aircraft found extensive use as a sports and aerobatic aircraft.
His first ascent into the air plane model Morane-Saulnier MS315 has made in April 1932 the year - due to the fact that all test trials were held in accordance with the norms and expectations of aircraft manufacturers, the project was sent to the serial production, where he was for several years - for the entire period release 315 aircraft of this model were built, of which up to now remained a few dozen copies of functioning.
A photoMorane-Saulnier MS315
The aircraft Morane-Saulnier MS315 equipped with an open cab, which can accommodate up to two people, including one pilot and one passenger (or arrow if we are talking about the military use of the aircraft). For a number of structural reasons, the aircraft can not be used to transport cargo on its board, however, the aircraft used for the transport of mail, which, however, was of short duration.
Multi-purpose aircraft Morane-Saulnier MS315 equipped with piston power plant consisting of one aircraft engine brand Salmson 9Nc, which is having a traction capacity of 135 hp, can accelerate the aircraft to flight speed in 185 km \ h. (The maximum rate). The maximum range of the following aircraft is 600 kilometers, however, this figure depends on the modification of the aircraft.
There are three basic modifications of the aircraft model Morane-Saulnier MS315:
- Morane-Saulnier MS315 - Basic production version of the aircraft;
- Morane-Saulnier MS315 / 2 - Improved modification of aircraft equipped with a more powerful powerplant;
- Morane-Saulnier MS316 - A modernized version of the aircraft;
- Morane-Saulnier MS317 - Modification of the powerplant equipped brand Continental W-670K (220 hp).
Specifications Morane-Saulnier MS315.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 1 people;
- aircraft Length: 7,58 m .;
- Wingspan: 12 m .;
- Plane Height: 2,68 m .;
- Weight of empty aircraft: 700 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 280 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 980 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 160 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 185 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 600 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 5600 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Salmson 9Nc (depending on version);
- Power: 135 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation