Beechcraft Queen Air. Specifications. A photo.
Beechcraft Queen Air - twin-American multi-purpose aircraft, designed in 1958, the Aircraft Corporation «Beech Aircraft Corporation» and serially produced in the period from 1960 on 1978 year.
Beechcraft Queen Air photo
Design of multi-purpose aircraft model Beechcraft Queen Air aircraft manufacturers in the US began 1955 year. Before the aircraft manufacturers and designers of the corporation «Beech Aircraft Corporation» was an important task for creating a low-cost and high-quality aircraft that can find application in the field of civil passenger transportation, as well as in the transportation of small cargoes.
As a basis for the design of the aircraft Beechcraft Queen Air, American experts adopted the model Beechcraft Twin Bonanza, which has become quite popular, which in turn with a large probability of actually guaranteed a high level of demand for this aircraft. Despite the fact that the manufacturer of the base used the previous model, the design of both aircraft radically different from each other, and, there is and flight performance.
His first flight of the aircraft Beechcraft Queen Air has made August 28 1958 years, however, due to the fact that the aircraft was in need of further improvement, the actual production of the aircraft of this model began only in 1960 year. In the production of the aircraft was to 1978 years 18 years and its release, American manufacturers 930 aircraft were built, most of which are still actively used.
Photo Beechcraft Queen Air
In addition to the civil aviation sector, aircraft Beechcraft Queen Air was also used, and is currently used in the military sphere, which is used as a patrol aircraft, or the same as a small multipurpose aircraft capable of carrying on its board a military contingent and small loads.
On board the aircraft Beechcraft Queen Air can accommodate up to 11 people, including one or two pilots and ten passengers, actually satisfy the commercial sector of civil aviation. The aircraft can also carry on its board until 1600 kg of payload, which is very effective at using the aircraft for these purposes.
Aircraft Beechcraft Queen Air is equipped with a power ustanvokoy consisting of two piston engines brands Lycoming IGSO-540 A1D, each of which is capable of traction in 380 hp The aircraft can accelerate to a top speed of 400 km \ h., And to overcome the distance to 2440 kilometers (depending on the variant of the aircraft).
Aircraft Beechcraft Queen Air
Aircraft Beechcraft Queen Air model produced by US aircraft manufacturers in the following versions and models:
- Beechcraft Model 65 Queen Air - The basic production version of the aircraft, equipped with two piston engines brands Lycoming IGSO-480, each of which has a thrust of 340 hp .;
- Beechcraft Model 65A Queen Air - An improved version of the aircraft with a maximum take-off weight increased and a number of design improvements;
- Beechcraft Model 70 Queen Air - Version of 1970 years, has increased carrying capacity and lower fuel consumption;
- Beechcraft Model 80 Queen Air - Modification of the fitted piston engines brands Lycoming IGSO-540 (380 hp each) and the changed design of the tail section;
- Beechcraft Model A80 Queen Air - Upgraded version with a larger wingspan and altered their profile;
- Beechcraft Model B80 Queen Air - An improved version of the version of Beechcraft Model A80 Queen Air with increased maximum take-off weight;
- Beechcraft Model 88 Queen Air - Version of 1965 years, with a modified design;
- Beechcraft Excalibur - Version with a more powerful power plant, consisting of two reciprocating engines with a capacity of 400 hp each.
Specifications Beechcraft Queen Air.
- Crew: 2 person (depending on layout);
- Passenger: 9 people (depending on layout);
- aircraft Length: 10,82 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 15,32 m (depending on version).
- Plane Height: 4,33 m (depending on version).
- Weight of empty aircraft: 2392 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 1600 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 3992 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 295 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 400 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 2440 km. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight height: 8170 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston (depending on version);
- Powerplant: 2 × Lycoming IGSO-540 A1D (depending on version);
- Power: 2 × 380 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation