Ambrosini S.7. Technical features. A photo.
Ambrosini S.7 - Italian multi-purpose aircraft, developed before the war aircraft manufacturer «Ambrosini».
Development of multi-purpose aircraft Ambrosini S.7 began in 1936 year, thus, the basis of Italian experts have model airplane Ambrosini SAI.2S, which carefully undergone modernization, however, to a greater extent preserved its appearance unchanged.
A photoAmbrosini S.7
The first flight of the aircraft Ambrosini S.7 in July 1939 years, however, due to the outbreak of the Second World War, to carry out serial production of aircraft data was very difficult, and therefore the only 1939 aircraft was built with 1944 12 on year ( and also including two prototypes). However, contrary to expectations, the end of hostilities, manufacturing aircraft Ambrosini S.7 resumed and continued until 1953 years. During this time it was created 145 aircraft, some of which are still in operation to this day.
Aircraft Ambrosini S.7 largely outpaced the era of its creation, moreover, it is expressed mainly incredibly high speed aircraft flight, as a consequence, the aircraft repeatedly, and quite The length of the period became the champion in terms of rapid movement, as a consequence, the aircraft also and is positioned as a sports aircraft.
Ambrosini S.7 photo
Aircraft Ambrosini S.7 found extensive use in civil aircraft, for which it needs and has been developed in the military, and, the main factor of this is the possibility of high-speed and high maneuverability of the aircraft.
In the cockpit of the aircraft Ambrosini S.7 can accommodate up to two people, however, because of the existing power plant is strong, the aircraft could also be used for transportation of goods total weight of up to 350 kg. However, mainly plane was used as the training aircraft means, as well as sport aircraft.
Powerplant Ambrosini S.7 aircraft consists of a six-cylinder piston aircraft engine Alfa Romeo 115, the ability to develop traction in 225 hp, which in turn provided the aircraft maximum flight speed of up to 596 km \ h. (Absolute speed record for aircraft of this model). Maximum Ambrosini S.7 flight distance is also quite satisfactory, and about one thousand kilometers.
Over the entire period of its production of aircraft Ambrosini S.7 available in the following versions:
- Ambrosini SAI.7 - The basic production version of the aircraft;
- Ambrosini SAI.7T - Military trainer version of the aircraft;
- Ambrosini S.7 - The post-war version of the aircraft;
- Ambrosini Super S.7 Supersette - An improved prototype aircraft.
Specifications Ambrosini S.7.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 1 people;
- aircraft Length: 8,17 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 8,8 m (depending on version).
- Plane Height: 2,8 m .;
- Weight of empty aircraft: 1070 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 350 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 1420 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 280 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 596 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 1000 km. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight height: 5250 m (depending on version).
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Alfa Romeo 115;
- Power: 225 hp
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation