Aero Commander 100. Specifications. A photo.
Aero Commander 100 - an easy four-aircraft developed in 1960, the «Aero Commander» the American aircraft manufacturer.
Aero Commander 100 photo
Multiple aircraft Aero Commander 100, also known under such names as the Darter Commander and Lark Commander, was developed by US aircraft manufacturers in the mid-50-ies of the last century. The plane was designed «Aero Commander» engineers as aircraft, capable of competing with the famous American aircraft companies like «Cessna», «Piper» and «Beechcraft», with the main distinguishing feature of the aircraft must be a ball low cost.
Design Air Aero Commander ship 100 is very similar to the appearance of aircraft companies «Cessna» produced in the same period, however, if the plane had to quickly gain in its value terms of popularity, in terms of flight performance of the aircraft is seriously inferior models of other aircraft manufacturers.
The plane model Aero Commander 100 made its first flight in 1960 year, however, the prototype was not able to demonstrate any prospects for the future start of production, and therefore the more a year is being revised.
Photo Aero Commander 100
Cab Aero Commander 100 aircraft, depending on the modification of the aircraft makes it possible to stay aboard three to four people, including one pilot. In fact, the project could begin to be used in commercial sphere, however, the low reliability of the aircraft and poor handling made it unpopular, in this connection, the spread of the aircraft and have not received. In addition to transport on its occupants, the aircraft can also be adapted for the transportation and small cargoes, however, since the release of the aircraft was limited to a minimum number of built aircraft, this possibility has not been realized by consumers.
Plane Aero Commander 100 has powerplant piston type, consisting of a four-cylinder aircraft engine brand Lycoming O-320-A (depending on version), allowing the aircraft to develop traction in 150 hp and accelerates up to speed in 205 km \ h. The plane could overcome the distance to 820 kilometers, however, because of the low reliability of these indicators have not been able to attract buyers.
AircraftAero Commander 100
Aero Commander 100 model aircraft existed in the following variants:
- Volaircraft Model 10- Basic prototype aircraft for the first time tested in 1960 year;
- Volaire 1035- Triple variant of an aircraft;
- Volaire 1050- Quadruple aircraft, equipped with a power plant model Lycoming O-320;
- Aero Commander 100- A modernized version of the version Volaire 1050;
- Aero Commander 100A- A modernized version of the version Volaire 1035;
- Darter Commander- An improved version of Aero Commander 100 aircraft? With a number of technical and visual changes and amendments;
- Lark Commander 180- A modified version of the aircraft with improved aerodynamic shape of the fuselage and a more powerful powerplant brand Lycoming O-360.
Specifications Aero Commander 100.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 3 people (depending on version);
- aircraft Length: 6,86 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 10,68 m (depending on version).
- Plane Height: 2,84 m (depending on version).
- Weight of empty aircraft: 581 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 440 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 1021 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 205 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 215 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 820 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 3960 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Lycoming O-320-A (depending on version);
- Power: 150 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation