Aero Ae-45. Specifications. A photo.
Aero Ae-45 - twin-engine civilian aircraft produced in Czechoslovakia after World War II.
A photoAero Ae-45
His first flight of the aircraft Aero Ae-45 1947 made in the year, at the same time, two years of design and development, the Czech aircraft manufacturers succeeded in creating a reliable aircraft, allowing to carry on its board of both passengers and cargo. The main reason for that was developed by the aircraft, was the need for the establishment and operation of small aircraft, capable of working on local airlines, as well as on routes with low passenger traffic. It was supposed to operate the vehicle solely on the territory of countries outside the Soviet Union, however, it was later decided, and to export these aircraft, with the aircraft itself, thanks to its low price and an acceptable flight-technical qualities, much interested as the countries of Western Europe, and the state are located in other regions of the world.
Aero Ae-45a photo
On board the aircraft Aero Ae-45 can accommodate 4 to 5 people, which allows to operate these aircraft on neprotyazhёnnyh routes - usually up to 500-600 kilometers, while the maximum range of flight the aircraft reached 1700 kilometers (depending on version ).
On airplanes Aero Ae-45 uses two piston aircraft engine Walter M 332-III power in 140 hp each, allowing the aircraft to accelerate to speed in 282 km \ h (the maximum speed of flight) with a maximum load. Taking into account the maximum flight range of the aircraft airspeed is not large, but due to the low cost of these aircraft, popularity and demand for them has grown every year.
Model Aero Ae-45 is a basic version of the entire model range, however, among other things, Czechoslovak aircraft manufacturers and produced several major modifications, also found wide application in civil aviation.
- Aero Ae-45S «Super Aero» - an improved modification of the basic version (a new navigation system, an improved interior, updated control panel, etc.);
- Aero Ae-145 - modification with improved aircraft engine;
- Aero Ae-245 - experimental version in production has not been started;
- Aero Ae-345 - experimental version in production has not been started;
- Sungari-1 - Chinese version of the Aero Ae-45, 1958 produced a year.
For all the time production was built 590 aircraft Aero Ae-45, of which so far is operated only a few dozen.
Specifications Aero Ae-45.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 4-5 people (depending on version);
- aircraft Length: 7,77 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 12,25 m (depending on version).
- Plane Height: 2,3 m (depending on version).
- Weight of empty aircraft: 960 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 640 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 1600 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 250 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 282 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 1700 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 5900 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: 2 x Walter M 332-III (depending on version);
- Power: 2 x 160 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation