Zenair Tri-Z CH 300. Specifications. A photo.
Zenair Tri-Z CH 300 - Canadian lightweight aircraft, developed in 1977, the aircraft manufacturer «Zenair».
Zenair Tri-Z CH 300 photo
Development of the aircraft model Zenair Tri-Z CH 300 Canadian aircraft manufacturers began to take place in 1975, on the basis of the aircraft model Zenair Zenith CH 200. The main purpose of the aircraft design was the need to expand its functionality, such as aircraft became more spacious and was suitable for transportation on its board a small amount of payload, which led to great popularity
At its core, the aircraft model Zenair Tri-Z CH 300 become more versatile in terms of its applicability, which has led to the fact that during the production of the aircraft has become long enough, and besides, in addition to private owners, aircraft are also interested and representatives of private companies, who used the aircraft for the transport of persons and cargo, as well as for the training of future pilots.
His first flight Zenair Tri-Z CH 300 aircraft model has made in July 1977 years, and for a very short period of development of the aircraft, the aircraft showed very satisfactory results during a test flight, in connection with which the project almost immediately was put into production . Release the aircraft continued to 1982 years - during this period were built more than 400 aircrafts of this model, however, even after the official cessation of manufacture, the plane still over 17 years has been available to customers in the form of drawings and manuals for self-assembly.
A photoZenair Tri-Z CH 300
In the cockpit of the aircraft Zenair Tri-Z CH 300 can accommodate up to three people, which provided the aircraft sufficiently high level of popularity. Moreover, compared with the model Zenair Zenith CH 200, aircraft Zenair Tri-Z CH 300 was also adapted and transported on board a variety of goods, which means its high functionality. Among other things, this aircraft is equipped with twin controls, it can be used as training aids.
The power plant consists of one aircraft piston aircraft engine Lycoming O-320, 150 having power in hp, which allows the aircraft to accelerate to its maximum speed in 255 km \ h., As well as freely to overcome the distance to 850 kilometers, for this class of aircraft is considered to be quite acceptable.
AircraftZenair Tri-Z CH 300
Issue aircraft model Zenair Tri-Z CH 300 was conducted in two basic versions:
- Zenair Tri-Z CH 300 - The basic production version of the aircraft;
- Zenair Tri-Z CH 300 TD - An improved version of the aircraft with a modified chassis.
Specifications Zenair Tri-Z CH 300.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 2 person;
- aircraft Length: 6,85 m .;
- Wingspan: 8,1 m .;
- Plane Height: 2,08 m (depending on version).
- Weight of empty aircraft: 499 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 340 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 899 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 230 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight speed: 255 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight distance: 850 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 4600 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Lycoming O-320;
- Power: 150 hp
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation