Van's RV-6. Specifications. A photo.
Van's RV-6 - lightweight single-engine US aircraft designed and manufactured by «Van's Aircraft» with 1986 years.
Van's RV-6 photo
Development of the aircraft Van's RV-6 was carried out by US aircraft manufacturers based on the Van's RV-3 single aircraft, which has become very popular due to high aircraft performance parameters. Nevertheless, the American aircraft manufacturers intend to expand the functionality of the aircraft, thereby ensuring it an even greater demand among potential customers, which eventually happened.
Despite the fact that the production of the aircraft Van's RV-6 used earlier model, the two aircrafts are different both in terms of its technical characteristics, and in terms of appearance, and therefore it is logical to say that each of the models has its own unique features .
For the first time in the air aircraft model Van's RV-6 could rise in June, 1986 years, and fully satisfy the request of manufacturers, the aircraft was sent to the serial production, where there is also today that emphasizes its most popular - for the entire period of production was built more than 2,5 thousand aircraft of this model.
A photoVan's RV-6
In contrast to the model Van's RV-3, aircraft Van's RV-6 has a compact size, which is reflected in its flight performance, in particular by increasing agility and improved handling, as a consequence, the aircraft can be qualified as a sports aircraft, although such It is not.
The cabin Van's RV-6 aircraft can accommodate only two people, but despite this fact, the plane continues to enjoy great demand. Due to a series of design features, the aircraft can carry loads on their board, however, still at the design stage, such a possibility is not provided for and aviarazrabotchikami. Moreover, due to the fact that the plane Van's RV-6 has twin controls, the aircraft can also be used as training aids that are also found extensive use in the field of civil aviation.
Basic production version of the airplane Van's RV-6, has a piston aircraft engine brand Lycoming O-360, which provides aircraft traction in 180 hp, which in turn allows you to accelerate up to speed in 320 km \ h., And to overcome the distance to 1160 kilometers.
Release of aircraft Van's RV-6 model was carried out by US aircraft manufacturers in the following versions and models:
- Van's RV-6 - The basic version of the aircraft;
- Van's RV-6A - An improved version of the aircraft, used primarily as educational and training tools;
- AVA-202 - A modernized version of the aircraft, developed by request of the Iranian Air Force, which has more powerful power ustanvokoy and increased wingspan.
Specifications Van's RV-6.
- Crew: 1 people (depending on version);
- Passenger: 1 people (depending on version);
- aircraft Length: 6,15 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 7,02 m .;
- Plane Height: 1,60 m .;
- Weight of empty aircraft: 438 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 288 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 726 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 320 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 338 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 1160 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 7830 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Lycoming O-360 (depending on version);
- Power: 180 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation