Trident TR-1 Trigull. Specifications. A photo.
Trident TR-1 Trigull - Canadian amphibious aircraft developed by the company «Trident Aircraft» and produced with 1973 year.
A photoTrident TR-1 Trigull
Development of the aircraft Trident TR-1 Trigull Canadian aircraft manufacturers began to 1973 year. Initially, Canadian designers for a long time could not find a suitable for aircraft design, but later it was decided to take the appearance of a model airplane Republic RC-3 Seabee. Experts believed that the plane was formerly very popular in 40-x - 60-ies of the last century will be popular and 70-80-ies, however, due to some technical miscalculations in the serial production of the aircraft Trident TR-1 Trigull so and I did not hit.
During the design of the aircraft Trident TR-1 Trigull, Canadian aircraft manufacturers to some extent improved the constructive forms of the aircraft, making it more manageable and maneuverable, but, in general, little or no design has not changed. In terms of its technical operation of aircraft Trident TR-1 Trigull it has become more efficient than the basic version of the model, based on which the aircraft was created and, in addition, the reliability of flights performed also greatly increased, which is also important.
Trident TR-1 Trigulla photo
In fact, the aircraft model Trident TR-1 Trigull is a multipurpose aircraft, able to carry out take-off and landing in remote areas, including on the water surface, however, for several reasons, aircraft designers of the company «Trident Aircraft» were forced to abandon the serial production of the aircraft, although the prototypes built and operated by private owners.
His first flight of the prototype aircraft Trident TR-1 Trigull performed in August 1973 years, while, aircraft performance indicators did not meet the Canadian producers, which is why work began on improving the aircraft, which have not led to mass production.
On board the aircraft Trident TR-1 Trigull can accommodate one pilot and three passengers, and, due to relatively high take-off weight of the aircraft in the cockpit of the aircraft Trident TR-1 Trigull can also be carried out and transportation of various goods, provided that their maximum mass will not exceed 635 kg.
AircraftTrident TR-1 Trigull
The power plant of the base of the prototype includes a piston aircraft engine brand Continental Tiara 6-285, which is able to develop traction in 285 hp, which in turn makes it possible to overcome the maximum distance to 840 kilometers at a cruising flight speed in 238 km \ h.
Over the entire period the Canadian aircraft designers were presented two versions of the aircraft, including:
- Trident TR-1 Trigull 285 - The base version of the prototype;
- Trident TR-1 Trigull 320 - An upgraded six-seater prototype aircraft, aircraft engine equipped with a Continental Tiara 6-320 (320 hp).
Specifications Trident TR-1 Trigull.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 3 people (depending on version);
- aircraft Length: 8,94 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 12,74 m (depending on version).
- Plane Height: 3,8 m (depending on version).
- Weight of empty aircraft: 1089 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 635 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 1724 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 238 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 255 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 840 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 4875 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Continental Tiara 6-285 (depending on version);
- Power: 285 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation