TL Ultralight TL-132 Condor. Specifications. A photo.
TL Ultralight TL-132 Condor - Double ultra-light aircraft of Czech production, designed and manufactured by «TL Ultralight» with 1993 years.
TL Ultralight TL-132 Condor photo
Work on the creation of aircraft TL Ultralight TL-132 Condor Czech aircraft manufacturers began to 1990 year. Initially aviarazrabotchiki intended to create a complete easy aircraft, however, due to a significant rise in price of the project, there is a strong likelihood that the aircraft will not recoup itself, not to mention the large high-volume edition, which is why it was finally decided to create ultra-light two-seater aircraft .
The basis for the creation of aircraft design TL Ultralight TL-132 Condor served as a model Rans S-6 Coyote II, produced by other aircraft manufacturer of the United States. However, the design of the aircraft has been thoroughly redesigned, and if the general appearance of the plane survived, the differences between the two models was plenty, and, it is important to clarify the fact that the plane TL Ultralight TL-132 Condor was more advanced in terms of its design execution. Big changes are in the development phase of an aircraft TL Ultralight TL-132 Condor also undergone technical part of the aircraft that even ultra-light class, make this aircraft very effective in terms of its operational capacity.
His first flight of the aircraft model TL Ultralight TL-132 Condor took place in 1993 year, and almost immediately achieved great success, allowing for the production of aircraft and today. According to 2010 years, Czech aircraft manufacturers 115 aircraft of this model were built, and, contrary to expectations, the aircraft production is conducted aviarazrabotchikami not as self-assembly kits, and in a fully assembled and ready for operation of the aircraft.
A photoTL Ultralight TL-132 Condor
The cockpit TL Ultralight TL-132 Condor can accommodate up to two people - a pilot and a passenger that actually provides the aircraft demand among private owners. Moreover, due to the presence in the cockpit of the aircraft additional space, aircraft TL Ultralight TL-132 Condor can also be used for transportation of various goods, total weight should not exceed 185 kilos (including its own weight the pilot).
The power plant of the aircraft TL Ultralight TL-132 Condor consists of a piston aircraft engine the Rotax brand, the ability to develop traction in 53 hp, respectively, the aircraft provides an opportunity to carry out flights at speeds in 130-150 km \ h., At the maximum flight distances in 450 kilometers. Later modifications of aircraft TL Ultralight TL-132 Condor equipped and more productive powerplants that affects the speed of movement.
AircraftTL Ultralight TL-132 Condor
In series production aircraft TL Ultralight TL-132 Condor was in the following versions:
- TL Ultralight TL-132 Condor - The basic production version of the aircraft;
- TL Ultralight TL-232 Condor Plus - An upgraded version of the aircraft with a modified design and enhanced power output ustanvokoy which, depending on the configuration, can be from 65 hp to 80 hp .;
- TL Ultralight TL-232 Power Condor - A modernized version of the version TL Ultralight TL-232 Condor Plus, equipped with a power capacity of ustanvokoy 100 hp
Specifications TL Ultralight TL-132 Condor.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 1 people;
- aircraft Length: 6,08 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 10,6 m (depending on version).
- Plane Height: 2,3 m (depending on version).
- Weight of empty aircraft: 265 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 185 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 450 kg .;
- Cruising speed: 140 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 160 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 450 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 4200 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Rotax 582 UL-DCDI (depending on version);
- Power: 65 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation