Tekhnoavia SM92 Finist. Specifications. A photo.
Tekhnoavia SM92 Finist - the Russian multi-purpose single-engine aircraft short takeoff and landing, developed by "Tekhnoavia" in 1993 year.
Tekhnoavia SM92 Finist photo
Multiple aircraft Tekhnoavia SM92 Finist was designed by Russian aircraft manufacturers in 1990 year, while, because of the quality approach to the implementation of the project of the aircraft, the aircraft was not only higher flight performance, but actually became to have an attractive appearance, which also played an important role in its popularity.
In the design of the airplane intended to be interested in Russian aviarazrabotchiki his project not only private owners, and commercial aviation sphere, and, the aircraft is actively used for some time, as in fact, allows to organize effective passenger transportation on the routes small extent.
With its high functionality, the plane Tekhnoavia SM92 Finist has a relatively small size, which makes it quite maneuverable, but because of the design features and allows you to use the aircraft as a sports aircraft.
In connection with the emergence of the company "Tekhnoavia" some financial problems, the aircraft project could no longer be produced in the territory of the Russian Federation, however, despite this fact, the aircraft began to be produced Slovakian aircraft manufacturer «Aerotech Slovakia, which is further adapted aircraft under European standards.
Photo Tekhnoavia SM92 Finist
On board the aircraft Tekhnoavia SM92 Finist can accommodate up to 9 people, including the crew, consisting of 1-2 pilots and seven passengers. With the creation of a compact saloon, the plane was very great approval from the commercial operators of the aircraft, the more so that in essence, the aircraft can also be used actively and to transport bulky and heavy loads, the total weight of up to 920 kilos (depending on the aircraft modification ).
Among other things, the plane Tekhnoavia SM92 Finist also actively used for the flying club and skydivers landing - on their flight performance the aircraft is more efficient compared with foreign counterparts, which made him very popular, even in European countries.
The power plant of the aircraft Tekhnoavia SM92 Finist consists of one aircraft engine, which, depending on the version of the aircraft, may be either piston or turboprop. Basic production version of the aircraft includes a piston aircraft engine Vadeneev M14P, capable of developing a thrust of 360 hp, which provides a maximum speed of an aircraft in flight 290 km \ h.
AircraftTekhnoavia SM92 Finist
Production of the aircraft Tekhnoavia SM92 Finist was carried out in the following variants:
- Тehnoavia SM92 Finist - The basic production version of the airplane;
- Tekhnoavia SM92P Finist - A special version of the aircraft, developed by request of the Border Service of the Russian Federation;
- Tekhnoavia SM92T Turbo Finist - A modernized version of a turboprop engine Walter M601;
- Tekhnoavia SMG92 Turbo Finist - Version of the aircraft, manufactured by the Slovakian aircraft manufacturer;
- Zlin Z400 - A modified version of the aircraft, equipped with a V-engine Orenda OE600.
Specifications Tekhnoavia SM92 Finist.
- Crew: 1-2 person;
- Passenger: 7 people;
- aircraft Length: 9,13 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 14,6 m (depending on version).
- Plane Height: 3,08 m (depending on version).
- Weight of empty aircraft: 1430 kg. (Depending on configuration);
- Payload: 920 kg. (Depending on configuration);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 2350 kg. (Depending on configuration);
- Cruising speed: 200 km \ h. (Depending on configuration);
- Maximum flight speed: 290 km \ h. (Depending on configuration);
- Maximum flight distance: 1380 km. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight height: 3000 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston (depending on version);
- Powerplant: Vedeneev M14P (depending on configuration);
- Power: 360 hp (Depending on configuration).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation