Aircraft Bombardier Challenger 601-3R
Bombardier aircraftChallenger 601-3R It is a large airliner, which is designed to overcome the extended range of distances.
Challenger 601-3R scheme salon
This aircraft was designed based on the model Challenger 601 and has a modification 3R. This line of planes first became known in 1976 year. The idea to design the aircraft appeared from the company Lear Jet, then this idea bought by another company, and worked hard to improve the model. Many of the improvements are based on all sorts of improvements, for example in relation to the fuselage structure.
Challenger 601-3R Salon
Spacious interior today VIP Customers can please the tables, armchairs and other conveniences. In the plane there are communication devices and other systems. Passengers will be able, if necessary, go to the luggage compartment and take it all the necessary things.
The characteristics of the aircraft Challenger 601-3R:
- : Range: 6639km.
- : The highest altitude: 12497m.
- : Maximum takeoff weight: 20457kg.
- : Cabin height: 1.85m.
- : The length of the passenger compartment: 7.77m.
- : The greatest number of passengers: 9-12chelovek.
- : The volume of the cabin: 29.31kub.m ..
- : The optimal number of passengers: 10.
- : The width of the interior: 2.49m.
- : Height: 6.30m.
- Length: 20.85m.
- : Wingspan: 19.61m.
Challenger 601-3R video
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation