Rans S-7 Courier. Specifications. A photo.
Rans S-7 Courier - American light multi-purpose aircraft «Rans Inc.» manufactured aircraft manufacturer with 1985 years.
A photoRans S-7 Courier
Aircraft Rans S-7 Courier was an attempt to exit the company «Rans Inc.» for a full market civil aircraft, and, by no means unsuccessful, as both the model, including also modified versions of the aircraft, and the following based on its base, proved to be very popular , especially as aircraft performance characteristics and performance of the aircraft is quite acceptable that allows you to export this model airplanes and in other countries.
The first work on the design of the aircraft Rans S-7 Courier began at the end of 1983 years, while initially the American aircraft manufacturers intend to create a double air multi-purpose vessel without the use of the old base, but in this case, the success of the project has not been guaranteed, which is why in the 1984 the project was optimized and the plane began to be developed on the basis of two previous single model of aircraft Rans S-4 Coyote and Rans S-5 Coyote.
Rans S-7 Couriera photo
For the first time in the air the aircraft rose in November 1985 years, and, initial tests of the aircraft were quite successful, which is why even before the end of the year 1985 the aircraft was put into production, where the model is to the present time.
American aircraft manufacturers the aircraft is produced solely as a kit for self-assembly, which requires additional time (about 780 hours), however, perfectly offset by the low cost, component according to 2014 year about 36 thousand dollars (depending on the version and configuration) .
The cabin of the aircraft Rans S-7 Courier can accommodate here up to two people, including one passenger and the pilot, and, the aircraft itself can also be used for transporting various types of cargo, including a total weight of up to 241 kilos (including the dead weight of the pilot and passengers). Among other things, the aircraft can also be used, and as the training aircraft, and as a sports aircraft that, in turn, makes it multi-purpose.
AircraftRans S-7 Courier
As the power plant in aircraft Rans S-7 Courier applies a piston aircraft engine capacity from 50 hp to 100 hp, which in turn provides a good enough aircraft airspeed. Rans S-7 Courier aircraft basic version is equipped with the Rotax propulsion power in 503 50 hp (Later used the Rotax engine power in 582 64 hp), enabling the aircraft to accelerate to speed in 160 km \ h (cruising flight speed), but the maximum flight distance for the aircraft was still very limited and was only 630 kilometers.
The aircraft was manufactured in the following versions:
- Rans S-7 Courier - Basic production version of the airplane;
- Rans S-7C Courier - An improved version of the aircraft;
- Rans S-7S Courier - Modification of 2003 years, equipped piston engine Rotax 912ULS capacity of 100 hp .;
- Rans S-7LS Courier - Lightweight sports version of the aircraft.
According to 214 680 year about aircraft of this model it was built in the world.
Specifications Rans S-7 Courier.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 1 people;
- aircraft Length: 7,1 m .;
- Wingspan: 8,92 m .;
- Plane Height: 1,93 m .;
- Weight of empty aircraft: 318 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 241 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 559 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 190 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 215 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 630 km. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight height: 3800 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Rotax 912ULS (depending on version);
- Power: 100 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation