Pottier P.130 Coccinelle. Specifications. A photo.
Pottier P.130 Coccinelle - French single-engine aircraft produced mnogtsoelevoy with 1998, the aircraft manufacturer «Pottier».
A photoPottier P.130 Coccinelle
The aircraft of this model has been designed by French designer in 1998 year, although the first works in terms of the design of the aircraft began in 1960 year. The main purpose of creating this type of aircraft was a need for widespread model among private owners, in this case, if it is an acceptable design and good flight performance, the aircraft is expected to be very low.
One of the main reasons why the plane was not put into production before, were financial problems, and only after almost 40 years, the plane could still run in the issue, however, in view of the already mediocre flight characteristics of the aircraft, model Pottier P. 130 Coccinelle was simply uncalled.
Pottier P.130 Coccinelle photo
Aircraft Pottier P.130 Coccinelle is positioned as a sports aircraft, which mainly contributes to its extremely good maneuverability, due primarily to a compact design. Nevertheless, the speed performance of the aircraft Pottier P.130 Coccinelle are very low - the maximum flight speed of no more than 195 km \ h (depending on the power plant).
In the cockpit of the aircraft Pottier P.130 Coccinelle can accommodate up to two people, and, in the latest version of the aircraft of this model provides extra luggage space, which in turn raises the possibility of using this aircraft for private purposes. However, due to a number of other technical constraints, the plane and has not gained wide popularity as a consequence the entire production period was constructed only about 20 copies of this model.
AircraftPottier P.130 Coccinelle
Powerplant Pottier P.130 Coccinelle is a single piston engine aircraft, which, depending on the configuration and version of the aircraft may develop draft from 65 hp to 100 hp Given the aircraft design time, the engine power is acceptable, as well as the speed of the aircraft flight, however, after 38 years, these figures were very weak, especially if we take into account the fact that the aircraft can fly only at a distance, not exceeding 480 kilometers.
Since 1998, the plane Pottier P.130 Coccinelle is available in two basic versions:
- Pottier P.130L Coccinelle - The basic production version, with the power plant capacity from 65 hp to 100 hp .;
- Pottier P.130UL Coccinelle - Ultra-light version of the aircraft is equipped with a power plant with a capacity of 80 hp
Specifications Pottier P.130 Coccinelle.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 1 people;
- aircraft Length: 6,9 m.(Depending on version);
- Wingspan: 5,28 m.(Depending on version);
- Plane Height: 1,98 m.(Depending on version);
- Weight of empty aircraft: 260 kg.(Depending on version);
- Payload: 240 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 500 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 180 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 195 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 480 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 3600 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Power plant: Volkswagen 1600 cc. (Depending on version);
- Power: 65 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation