Humbert Tetras. Specifications. A photo.
Humbert Tetras is a double light-engine aircraft of French production, produced by «Humbert Aviation» from 1994 years.
A photoHumbert Tetras
Start of work on the design of small-aircraft Humbert Tetras was laid in 1990 year, and, almost immediately guide the aircraft manufacturer has set the task of engineers to create functional light aircraft suitable for use in private ownership at the lowest possible price in view of mass production. Two years later, in 1992 year, it took the first flight of the aircraft, however, due to some technical problems, the aircraft was unveiled and put into production only 1994 year.
Humbert Tetras photo
The aircraft Humbert Tetras no different to any bold design, but because of this, has a very low cost - according to 2012 year, it was about 18 thousand euros (the cost of one kit for self-assembly without regard to the power plant).
Humbert Tetras cockpit is spacious enough, however, allows you to place on board the aircraft of only two people - a pilot and a passenger, which in turn is very much limits the applicability of the aircraft. The inability to transport various types of cargo aircraft is also one of the very biggest problems of this model, moreover, also has a range of a very significant limitations, accounting for about 700 kilometers.
The power plant of the aircraft Humbert Tetras represented by one piston aircraft engine Rotax 912 UL, able to develop power in 80 hp, which at first glance may seem quite small, however, given the fact that the aircraft is capable of air travel at speeds up to 194 km \ h . in fact, the engine satisfies most requirements.
During the period production was released 6 different modified versions of the aircraft:
- Humbert Tetras A - The first version of the aircraft, which was launched into production;
- Humbert Tetras B - Main production version of the airplane. Originally packaged with powerplant HW 2000, however, 2011 years equipped with engines Rotax 912UL (standard engine) or Rotax 912ULS (100 hp);
- Humbert Tetras BS - An improved version version Humbert Tetras B;
- Humbert Tetras CS - Modification of 2008 years, with reduced wingspan;
- Humbert Tetras CT - With a modified version of the chassis;
- Humbert Tetras CTS - Analogue modification Humbert Tetras CT with aircraft engines Rotax 512 ULS.
During the entire production cycle (from the 1994 2013 on year) was built 162 aircraft of this model.
Specifications Humbert Tetras.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 1 people;
- aircraft Length: 6,5 m .;
- Wingspan: 10,1 m .;
- Plane Height: 2,06 m .;
- Weight of empty aircraft: 256 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 194 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 450 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 180 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 194 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 700 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 3700 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Rotax 912 UL (depending on version);
- Power: 80 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation