Evektor SportStar. Specifications. A photo.
Evektor SportStar - lightweight single-engine plane Double manufactured aircraft manufacturer «Evektor-Aerotechnik» (Czech Republic) to 1997 years.
The main reason for the initial design of light-sport aircraft Evektor SportStar became necessary to create a competitive model that ensures operation not only in sports aviation, and private use.
His first flight of the aircraft Evektor SportStar made in 1997 year, while, in the early stages of developing a model several times technically perfected, since initially did not meet all the demands placed upon it, which ultimately helped to optimize aircraft performance qualities of the aircraft, and at the same time lead to some rise in the cost of the aircraft.
On board the aircraft Evektor SportStar can accommodate only two people - a pilot and a passenger, which eliminates the possibility to operate the aircraft in the commercial sphere. Nevertheless, in spite of this factor, the aircraft is capable of quite two longest air travel - its repetition maximum distance of 1300 kilometers, and was one of the reasons interest among customers.
Aircraft Evektor SportStar, although classified as a sports aircraft, has a fairly low-powered power plant. It uses four-cylinder piston aircraft engine Rotax 912ULS able to develop traction in 100 hp that, nevertheless, allows for air travel at a maximum speed of flight in 270 km \ h.
Small-engine plane Evektor SportStar has good handling and high maneuverability, so its reliability is quite high.
Among other things, on the basis of the basic version Evektor SportStar, Czech aircraft manufacturers were also presented and modifications, which differ mainly aircraft performance characteristics without changes in design:
- Evektor EuroStar SL - Ultra-light modification designed for export to European markets;
- Evektor EuroStar SLW - Ultra-light modified version, intended for sale on the European market;
- Evektor Harmony - A modified version designed for the US market. In the current version changed the profile of the wing and made technical finalization;
- Evektor SportStar SL - Technically modified version of small-engine aircraft;
- Evektor SportStar Max - Version for the US market, with a reinforced fuselage and increase the maximum weight vzlёtnym;
- Evektor SportStar RTC - A special modification, used as a training aircraft by the European Space Agency (ESA).
Production aircraft Evektor SportStar continues today.
Specifications Evektor SportStar.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 1 people;
- aircraft Length: 5,98 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 8,65 m (depending on version).
- Plane Height: 2,48 m (depending on version).
- Weight of empty aircraft: 308 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 292 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 600 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 204 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 270 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 1300 km. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight height: 4720 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Rotax 912ULS;
- Power: 100 hp
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation