Finnair is. Official site.
Finnair - flag carrier of Finland, with its headquarters located in Vantaa. Finnair and its subsidiaries dominate the domestic passenger transportation and international flights. The main shareholder is the Government of the Finnish airline, which owns 55% of the shares.
Finnair - fifth oldest company in the world. At the least amount of air crashes with 1963 company was recognized as the most secure in the world.
Treaty establishing the company was signed in Helsinki in September 1923 years. The first flight took place in Tallinn on March 20 1924 years.
During the Second World War the company was going through hard times - had to cancel many flights, the routes were completely closed. However, despite the difficulties and the small profit in these years, the airline managed to stay afloat. After the war, the Government of Finland has acquired a controlling stake in the company, and soon the air communication with Europe was restored in the year 1947
In 1961 year Finnair has gained a number of new aircraft and entered the jet age. In 1975, the air park of the company gets first wide-bodied aircraft, which led to the opening of new international flights.
In 1979, the subsidiary Finnaviation was organized specifically for domestic flights.
In 1883 year Finnair became the first airline which has made non-stop long-haul flight. Especially for such flights the aircraft were equipped with additional fuel tanks. Five years later opened another similar non-stop flight.
In 1999 year Finnair became a member of the Oneworld airline alliance.
On most flights European destinations passengers get complimentary cold snacks and soft drinks. Alcoholic drinks and additional food items are only available for a surcharge. Business Class passengers receive a free hot meal and drinks. Virtually all aircraft fleet of the company are equipped with LCD-monitors and entertainment systems.
Finnair is developed Finnair Plus program to encourage regular customers (at present, there are four levels to the participants of the system of privileges), and for children and their parents a special program Junior.
- Country Airlines Finland.
- National Aviation Company of Finland.
- Year of occurrence airlines: 1924.
- IATA airline code: AY.
- ICAO airline code: FIN.
- Airlines is a member of the Alliance: Oneworld.
Finnair (Finnair). Official site:www.finnair.com
- Main airports airlines: Helsinki Vantaa.
- Mailing Address airlines: Tietotie11A, HelsinkiVantaaAirport, 01053Vantaa, Finland.
- City Airline Phone: + 358981881.
- Airlines Fax: + 35898184401.
- E-mail Airlines: email@example.com.
- The mailing address of the Russian representation of airlines: 119034, Moscow, Kropotkinskiyper, d.7..
- City Phone Russian representation of airlines: + 74959330056.
- Fax offices in Russia: + 74959330059.
- Email Russian representation of airlines: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Domestic flights airline Ivalo, Vaasa, Jyväskylä, Joensuu, Kemi, Kalani, Kokkola, Kittilä, Kuusamo, Kuopio, Oulu, Pori, Tampere, Rovaniemi, Turku.
- In the CIS countries airlines flights: Kiev, Ekaterinburg, St. Petersburg, Moscow.
- International flights airlines: Bangkok, Amsterdam, Berlin, Barcelona, Brussels, Billund, Hamburg, Budapest, Vienna, Warsaw, Gothenburg, Vilnius, Guangzhou, Hong Kong, Düsseldorf, Dubai, Copenhagen, Geneva, London, Las Palmas, Miami, Madeira, Murcia, Milan, New York, Munich, Oslo, Osaka, Paris, Östersund, Beijing, Paphos, Prague, Pontus, Rome, Riga, Stockholm, Singapore, Tenerife, Tallinn, FrankfurtnaMayne, Tokyo, Stuttgart, Shanghai, Zurich.
- The airline has the following types of aircraft:AirbusA319, AirbusA320, AirbusA321, AirbusA330-300, AirbusA340-300, Boeing757-200, Embraer170, Embraer190.
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation