The airline AirAsia. Official site.
AirAsia - Malaysia's low-cost airline. Every day, the airline serves destinations in 78 25 the world and is the clear leader among these carriers.
AirAsia was founded in 1994 years and started its operations in November 18 1996 years. The founder is rightly considered a national airline company DRB-HICOM. December 2 2001, the carrier having a large debt, was purchased by Time Warner, executive director of which was at the time, Tony Fernandez. The main purpose of Time Warner was out of debt and make a profitable airline AirAsia. Tony Fernandes AirAsia managed to organize the work so that it turned a profit. A year later, the new flight destinations, AirAsia and its established work could undermine the monopoly of Malaysia Airlines airline opened.
In 2003, the new international flight to Bangkok, and the track was openedth him in Singapore and Indonesia. This marked the beginning of the global growth of the company, and almost every year a new international destinations began to appear in the route network of AirAsia.
In 2007 year AirAsia headed by Tony Fernandes unveiled its development plan for the next five years, according to which expected to further expand its activities in Asia.
By 2008, the route network of the company has already had more than 140 directions, making daily about 400 flights.
In 2010 year the company was marked by two important events - transferred 100-millionth passenger and the carrier's profits exceeded 1 billion.
In August 2011 year an agreement was signed between Malaysia Airlines and AirAsia on the formation of airline alliance by exchange of shares.
To date, AirAsia - the largest low cost company. This status has been achieved through well-developed business model, in which the emphasis is on the low cost of all operations of the company. To obtain the desired result by the company management developed a number of ways:
- Firstly, the most efficient air fleet was used by reducing the time between flights;
- Second, passengers are able to buy really cheap tickets are not taking advantage of the no-added services (only available for a fee);
- Thirdly, all flights over short and medium distances are non-stop.
Basic data airline Air Asia:
- Country Airlines Malaysia.
- Low cost air line vYugo Asia.
- Year of occurrence AK: 1996.
- IATA airline code: AK.
- ICAO airline code: AXM.
EyrAziya (AirAsia). Official site:www.airasia.com.
- Main airports airlines:Kuala Lumpur, Kota Kinabalu. Foam, Kuching.
- The mailing address of airlines: Malaysia, Selangor, 64000 Sepang, KualaLumpur InternationalAirport, Southern SupportZone, Jalan KLIAS3, LCCT TerminalKLIA.
- City Airline Phone: + 60387778002.
- Airlines Fax: + 60387778031.
- Domestic flights airlines: Bintulu, Alor Setar, Ipoh, Johor Bahru, Kota Kinabalu, Kota Bharu, Kuala Terengganu, Kuala Lumpur, Labuan, Kuching, Miri, Langkawi, Sandakan, Penang, Tawau, Sibu.
- International flights Airlines: Bandung, Balikpapan, Denpasar, Bangkok, Macau, Jakarta, Luzon Island, Medan, Pekanbaru, Padang, Phuket, Phnom Penh, Surabaya, Solo City, Chiang Mai, Hat Yai.
- The airline has the following types of aircraft:AirbusA320.
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation