Kuala Lumpur Airport (Kuala Lumpur International Airport). Official site.
Basic data Airport Kuala Lumpur:
- Airport Country: Malaysia.
- Malaysia's largest airport.
- GMT time zone (summer / winter): + 8 / + 8.
- Latitude geographical 2.75, 101.71 geographical longitude.
- The geographical location of the airport: in 50 kilometers south of Kuala Lumpur.
- Number of Terminals: 1.
Kuala Lumpur (Kuala Lumpur International Airport). Official site:http://www.klia.com.my
Kuala Lumpur International Airport is located in Malaysia 50 kilometers from Kuala Lumpur. The building of the airport itself was designed by renowned Japanese architect Kisho Kurakova, who was also one of the founders of the current metabolists.
two terminals are located on the territory of the airport:
- - The main terminal or terminal 1 (Main terminal)
This terminal is designed for docking of domestic flights Malaysian Airlines aircraft, which is the main national carrier of Malaysia.
- - Satellite terminal (terminal Satellite).
The terminal itself is located in the middle of Kuala Lumpur airport. It is intended for docking aircraft belonging to international airlines.
From the main terminal to the satellite can be accessed on Aerotrain special train.
Transfer between Kuala Lumpur and the airport.
One of the most convenient and fastest way to get from the airport to the city center. If the number of passengers at least 2, the trip will not at all expensive. The machine will take you directly to the hotel. It is best to use the services of official taxi companies such as Airport Limo taxi and the like, but the services of the informal taxi or private owners is not necessary to resort. Order a taxi from the airport can be carried out at special counters at the airport of the building. To order, simply call the destination, or show the address specified in the voucher. After that, the payment is made and issued a special receipt, upon presentation of which you will point the car, and then drive you to the right place. The fare is fixed. It depends on destination and class of car in which you want to travel.
The fastest transfer appearance. There are two types of trains:
- - Express. Walks every 15-20 minutes;
- - Transit. He goes every half hour.
Train tickets can be purchased on special racks.
The cheapest form of public transport. Buses take you not only to Kuala Lumpur, but also to many other cities in Malaysia. To travel by bus should pass the signs to the bus station where the special "barkers" will show you, depending on your destination, the desired bus.
All major types of passenger service are located in the main terminal:
- - Stores Duty Free;
- - a cafe;
- - Customs control and others.
The main airport codes:
- IATA airport code: KUL.
- ICAO airport code: WMKK.
- The mailing address of the airport: MalaysiaAirportSepangG, sdnBhd, 3rd & 4thFoor, AirportManagementCentre, 64000KLIA, Selangor, Malaysia.
- City Airport Management Phone: + 60387778888.
- City Airport Help Phone: + 60387762000.
- Airport Fax: + 60389265510.
- E. mail Airport: email@example.com.
- Base airport are airlines:Firefly (Firefly).Air Asia X (Ex Air Aija).Malaysia Airlines (Malaysia Airlines),Air Asia (Air Asia),Malindo Air (Air Malindi).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation