Helicopter Breguet G.11E. Specifications. A photo.
Breguet G.11E - French civil helicopter, developed in 1949, the company «Breguet».
A photoBreguet G.11E
Designing an aircraft Breguet G.11E machine model started by the French aircraft manufacturers almost immediately after the Second World War. French engineer and designer Louis Charles Breguet independently developed drawings of the rotorcraft, and then guided by means of famous French aircraft manufacturers, has begun to direct the assembly of the aircraft.
Despite the large size of the aircraft models Breguet G.11E, the helicopter has a very limited functionality, in particular, the aircraft is fit only for carriage on board his small number of people, either as cargo weighing up to 350 kg.
Breguet G.11E photo
has a very low maneuverability, odnko, given the fact that in the middle of 11-ies helicopter industry is only beginning to develop rapidly, this factor does not affect the operational capacity of rotorcraft Because of its fairly large size helicopter Breguet G.40E.
The first flight tests of the helicopter Breguet G.11E underwent in May 1949 years, while, aircraft prototype was not only able to rise into the air, but also to overcome the short distance, in this connection, the basic tests, the aircraft systems were successfully completed. Nevertheless, the project Breguet G.11E helicopter was not sent to the serial production, as aircraft manufacturers of the company «Breguet» intended to improve the efficiency of the aircraft, expanding its passenger capacity from two to four people. Since the structure after the improvement of the helicopter is flying devices greatly increases the cost of the project was not able to find potential operators, and therefore, in the future, all work to launch an aircraft production was stopped.
The cabin of the helicopter Breguet G.11E has quite compact dimensions, allowing to place here only 3-5 people, including one pilot and two or four (depending on the modification of the aircraft) passengers. Among other things, Breguet G.11E helicopter can also carry and transport on its board of small goods, the only condition which is regulated exceedance of the maximum take-off weight of the aircraft.
The power plant helicopter Breguet G.11E consists of a single-cylinder radial aircraft engine 9 brand Potez 9E, having a capacity of 240 hp, which allows the helicopter to accelerate to cruising speed their route to 185 km \ h., At the maximum flight distance in 380 kilometers.
The following options are aircraft of this model:
- Breguet G.11E - Triple base version of the helicopter;
- Breguet G.111 - An improved version of the aircraft, equipped with motor Wasp Junior. Able to carry on board up to 5 people.
Specifications Breguet G.11E.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Capacity: 2 people (depending on version);
- helicopter length: 9,2 m (depending on version).
- The height of the helicopter: 4,05 m .;
- The diameter of the rotor: 8,6 m .;
- Weight of empty helicopter: 850 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 1300 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 185 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 240 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 380 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 4200 m .;
- Powerplant: Potez 9E (depending on version);
- Power: 240 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation