UTVA-66. Specifications. A photo.
UTVA-66 - Yugoslav lightweight multi-purpose aircraft, developed in 1966, the aircraft manufacturer «UTVA Aviation Industry».
In the design of the aircraft UTVA-66, Yugoslav aviarazrabotchiki relied on previously created model aircraft UTVA-60, which received a lot of support, both within the country itself and abroad. The similarity between the two planes can be traced in some way to the design, however, in reality, by optimizing the design UTVA-66 aircraft, its shape is more aerodynamic, which accordingly affects the parameters such as drag, handling and maneuverability, greatly increasing their .
The first development aircraft UTVA-66 1963 began at the end of the year, at the same time as before. Aircraft manufacturers are intended to receive a multi-purpose aircraft that can find application both in the civil and military aviation, which eventually happened. Moreover, aviarazrabotchiki improved aircraft in technical terms, with the result that the aircraft could make takeoff and landing on a limited area, and the included aircraft float and ski landing gear, the aircraft provided the opportunities for exploitation.
For the first time in the air plane UTVA-66 rose in 1966 year, and due to the fact that in the course of testing the aircraft did not cause complaints, the model almost immediately was sent to the serial production of which was for a sufficiently long period of time - for the whole cycle of production, aircraft manufacturers of the Czech company «UTVA Aviation Industry» 130 aircraft, some of which still continues to be used (except for use in the military sphere) was built.
Depending on the aircraft and the purpose, in the cockpit UTVA-66 can accommodate up to four people, including one pilot and four passengers. In some cases, the aircraft is also applied as a medical aircraft, in this case, it was calculated on the pilot's medical officer and accommodation in cabin two stretchers for the wounded and sick. Among other things, UTVA-66 aircraft is also capable of carrying on its board and various weights total weight of up to 569 kg.
Depending on its modification, the aircraft UTVA-66 completed a six-cylinder piston aircraft engine Lycoming GSO-480-B1J6 capacity of 320 hp, which allows the aircraft to reach speeds in 230 km \ h. (The maximum rate for the basic version of the aircraft). The maximum range of the non-stop airfare from aircraft model UTVA-66, 750 of kilometers.
aircraft manufacturing UTVA-66 conducted aircraft manufacturers of the company «UTVA Aviation Industry» in the following variants:
- UTVA-66 - The basic production version of the aircraft;
- UTVA-66-AM - Medical version of the aircraft;
- UTVA-66H - A modernized version of the chassis equipped with a float;
- UTVA-66V - Version equipped ski gear;
- UTVA-66 Super STOL - Modification with short take-off and landing;
- UTVA-66-A - The military version of the plane.
- Crew: 1-2 person;
- Passenger: 3 people (depending on version);
- aircraft Length: 8,38 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 11,4 m (depending on version).
- Plane Height: 3,2 m .;
- Weight of empty aircraft: 1251 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 569 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 1820 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 200 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 230 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 750 km. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight height: 5200 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Lycoming GSO-480-B1J6 (depending on version);
- Power: 320 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation