Are you here
SAN Jodel D.140 Mousquetaire.Tehnicheskie characteristics. A photo.
SAN Jodel D.140 Mousquetaire - French five-seat light monoplane manufactured by «Societe Aeronautique Normande» with 1958 years.
A photoSAN Jodel D.140 Mousquetaire
The development of the aircraft SAN Jodel D.140 Mousquetaire engaged the French aircraft manufacturer «Jodel», in this case, the main purpose for starting the design work was the need to provide citizens with inexpensive aircraft suitable for the transport of people and goods. However, due to the fact that the plane SAN Jodel D.140 Mousquetaire suitable for carriage on board his four passengers, the aircraft also found application in commercial sphere, where it was used until the mid-80-ies of the last century.
SAN Jodel D.140 Mousquetaire photo
With relatively small dimensions of the aircraft, in the length of the aircraft is less than 8 meters, SAN Jodel D.140 Mousquetaire cockpit can accommodate up to 5 people - a pilot and four passengers. interior space is optimized in such a way that even the two longest air flights would perform very comfortable, which also was one of the reasons for the operation of aircraft in the commercial sector. Among other things, if necessary, the aircraft can also carry on its board and to 610 kilogram (including the weight of the pilot) payload, while the maximum flight distance models SAN Jodel D.140 Mousquetaire limited 1380 kilometers.
Power plant light aircraft SAN Jodel D.140 Mousquetaire presented a piston aircraft engine Lycoming O-360 able to develop traction power 180 hp, which in turn provides maximum airspeed in 290 km \ h.
AircraftSAN Jodel D.140 Mousquetaire
In addition to civil aviation aircraft SAN Jodel D.140 Mousquetaire also actively used in the Air Force in France, where it was used mainly for observation flights, patrolling the area and transportation of the highest military ranks.
Due to the fact that the popularity of this aircraft model remains at a high level and at the moment, in the year 2012 has received guidance and drawings of flying machines on the market that allows everybody to build their own airplane, at a cost of a minimum financial investment.
In addition to the basic version of the aircraft, in production were also launched and upgraded version SAN Jodel D.140 Mousquetaire aircraft:
- SAN Jodel D.140 Mousquetaire - The original version of the prototype of the aircraft;
- SAN Jodel D.140A Mousquetaire - Production version with cabin ventilation function;
- SAN Jodel D.140B Mousquetaire II - An improved version of the aircraft;
- SAN Jodel D.140C Mousquetaire III - A modernized version with some changes in the fuselage;
- SAN Jodel D.140E Mousquetaire IV - An improved version of the aircraft with minor technical changes;
- SAN Jodel D.140R Abeille - A special version for the gliders acceleration.
Specifications SAN Jodel D.140 Mousquetaire.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 4 person;
- aircraft Length: 7,92 m .;
- Wingspan: 10,28 m .;
- Plane Height: 2,13 m .;
- Weight of empty aircraft: 660 kg .;
- Payload: 540 kg .;
- Maximum takeoff weight: 1200 kg .;
- Cruising speed: 265 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight speed: 290 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight distance: 1380 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 4720 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Lycoming O-360;
- Power: 180 hp
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation