Beijing Capital Airport (Beijing Capital International Airport). Official site.
Basic data Beijing Capital Airport:
- Airport Country: China.
- The largest airport in China, Beijing's air gates.
- GMT time zone (summer / winter): + 8 / + 8.
- Latitude geographical 40.08, 116.58 geographical longitude.
- The geographical location of the airport: in 25 kilometers north of the city of Beijing, the Chinese capital.
- Number of Terminals: 3.
Beijing International Airport Beijing Capital. Another name for the airport - Beijing Capital. It is the largest international airport in China. It is located in 20 kilometers from the central district of the Chinese capital. in March 1958 has been opened. Beijing Capital Airport is considered one of the busiest in the world.
On the territory of the Capital International Airport, Beijing has three passenger terminals:
- 1) Terminal T1.
Is the main offices for the airline Hainan Airline.
- 2) Terminal T2.
- 3) for major airlines China Eastern Airlines and China Southern Airlines.
- 4) Terminal T3.
It serves international flights. The largest terminal complex, not only in China but also all over the world.
Between terminals permanently free shuttle buses every 10 minutes, starting from and ending in 6.00 23.00.
Beijing Capital International Airport is one of the best in the world in terms of staffing hotels located near it:
- - Beijing GuoMen Business Hotel;
- - CITIC Hotel Beijing Airport;
- - Crowne Plaza International Airport Hotel Beijing;
- - Days Hotel Beijing New Exhibition Centre;
- - Eastern Air Business Hotel, Beijing;
- - FX Hotel Beijing Airport;
- - Hilton Beijing Capital Airport;
- - Langham Place, Beijing Capital Airport.
From the capital Beijing to the central area of the city can be reached in the following ways:
- 1) Electric.
From the airport are as many as three branches of the Beijing metro (2, 10 i13). Travel time to the center of 18 minutes. Cost - 25 yuan (4 US dollar). Not the most convenient way for those who are lucky with a large amount of luggage. But it avoids the huge metropolitan traffic jams.
- 2) Taxi.
The fare from the 85 100 to yuan (about US $ 15).
- 3) Bus.
Through the airport runs six bus routes that lead to different parts of the city. Tickets can be purchased at any stop. It costs up to 70 million yuan (about US $ 9). Depending on traffic the trip can take up to one hour. Buses begin to walk with 7 23.00 am to (individual routes to 24.00).
The scope of service and entertainment of the Beijing Capital Airport.
The airport is decorated in the best traditions of China. Here are copies of many famous monuments of culture of this country. Also, the following services are provided in the Capital:
- 1) Food.
Public catering T3 terminal is not in vain called a "world cuisine". Here are the dishes of many cuisines.
- 2) mother and baby room.
- 3) A large number of stores and much more.
Beijing Capital (Beijing Capital International Airport). Official site:http://www.bcia.com.cn
The main airport codes:
- IATA airport code: PEK.
- ICAO airport code: ZBAA.
- The mailing address of the airport: Beijing100621, China.
- City Airport Management Phone: + 861064563220.
- City Airport Help Phone: + 861064541100.
- Airport Fax: + 861064560487.
- E. mail Airport: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Base airport are airlines:Air China (Air China), Beijing Capital Airlines (Beijing Capital Airlines)China Southern Airlines (China Southern Airlines),China Xinhua Airlines (China Xinhua Airlines).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation