Jodel D.11. Specifications. A photo.
Jodel D.11 - of small-French monoplane produced since 1950, the company «Jodel».
A photoJodel D.11
Developments light multipurpose aircraft Jodel D.11 begun by French engineers in the postwar period, with the main reason was the need to create a suitable aircraft for private use and for the training of future pilots, in which, at the end of 40-ies in France tested obvious deficiency.
Designing aircraft Jodel D.11 conducted on the basis of other, earlier model Jodel D.9, however, French experts largely improved the structure of the aircraft, increasing its flight performance and operational use, in particular, the plane could be used as individuals for their own goals and objectives, and the flying school for the above identified problems of pilot training.
Jodel D.11 photo
Aircraft Jodel D.11 has a fairly compact size, which in turn allows you to take on board not more than two people or the equivalent amount by weight of the cargo, however, thanks to the compact design, the aircraft has a high maneuverability characteristics that in some situations it can be used, and as sport aircraft. One of the major improvements to the aircraft from the French aviation engineer was the increased maximum distance flight component from the basic version of the aircraft about 900 kilometers and about 1300 kilometers from subsequent modifications.
The aircraft Jodel D.11 used piston powerplant presented, depending on the modification, aircraft engine Continental O-200, working cylinders which are able to develop traction in 100 hp The aircraft is capable of a maximum speed of flight in 210 km \ h. (depending on version), and is very reliable in terms of its operation.
During the production period of the French aircraft manufacturers of the company «Jodel» was built a few dozen very different modified versions of the aircraft, including:
- Jodel D.11 - The original version of the aircraft, powerplant equipped 45 Salmson 9Adb;
- Jodel D.111 - An improved version of the aircraft, equipped Minié 4.DC capacity 75 hp .;
- Jodel D.112 - A modified version of the aircraft Jodel D.11, equipped with engine capacity of 65 hp to 120 hp that affects the flight performance of the aircraft;
- Jodel D.112A - An improved version of the aircraft;
- Jodel D.112D - Modified version with minor technical improvements;
- Jodel D.112V - Technically improved version of the aircraft;
- Jodel D.113 - An improved version of the aircraft, equipped with a piston engine Continental O-200-A capacity 100 hp .;
- Jodel D.114 - A modified version of the engine equipped Minié 4.DA.28 (70 hp);
- Jodel D.115 - Option to set the engine Mathis 4G-F-60 75 capacity hp .;
- Jodel D.116 - Version with engine Salmson 9ADr capacity 60 hp .;
- Jodel D.117 - An improved version of the aircraft with an updated electrical system and the engine Continental C90;
- Jodel D.117A - The version marketed by «Alpavia»;
- Jodel D.118 - An upgraded version of the engine Walter Mikron II (60 hp);
- Jodel D.119 - An updated version version Jodel D.117;
- Jodel D.119A - An improved version of the aircraft;
- Jodel D.119V - An improved version;
- Jodel D.119D - An upgraded version;
- Jodel D.120 - An option available from «Wassmer»;
- Jodel D.120A - Version with air brakes;
- Jodel D.120R - A special version for the acceleration of gliders;
- Jodel D.120RA - An option that combines features of version Jodel D.120A and Jodel D.120R;
- Jodel D.121 - Version with an engine capacity of Continental A75 75 hp .;
- Jodel D.122 - Version equipped engine Praga;
- Jodel D.123 - A modified version of the engine Salmson 5Ap.01;
- Jodel D.124 - An improved version of the engine Salmson 5Ap.01 traction power in 80 hp .;
- Jodel D.125 - Modified version with an improved control panel and a new engine capacity of Kaiser 90 hp .;
- Jodel D.126 - Version with used motor Continental C85 (85 hp);
- EAC Jodel D.127 - A special version with an improved version of the passenger compartment;
- EAC Jodel D.128 - A modified version of EAC Jodel D.127;
- Jodel D.11 Special - A special version equipped with a powerful piston engine. The production does not start;
- Falconar F.11 - A modified version of the Canadian production;
- Uetz U2V - The Swiss version of the aircraft with a reinforced fuselage;
- Aero Difusion D-11 Compostela - An improved version of the aircraft;
- Aero Difusion D-112 Popuplane - A modified version;
- Aero Difusion D-119 Popuplane - An updated version of the aircraft;
- Aero Difusion D-1190S Compostela - Improved modification of the aircraft;
- Blenet RB.01 Joze - A special version equipped engine Continental A65-8F.
Specifications Jodel D.11.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 1 people;
- aircraft Length: 6,2 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 8,2 m (depending on version).
- Plane Height: 2,1 m .;
- Weight of empty aircraft: 340 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 280 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 620 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 195 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 210 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 900 km. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight height: 4200 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Continental O-200 (depending on version);
- Power: 100 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation