IPTN N-250. Specifications. A photo.
IPTN N-250 - a multi-purpose turboprop civilian aircraft, developed by Indonesian aircraft manufacturer «Indonesian Aircraft» in 1995 year.
A photoIPTN N-250
Despite the fairly large demand in turboprop aircraft, after successful testing of the aircraft in 1995, the project further development of the airliner was temporarily shelved due to lack of sufficient number of investments, however, in 2014, the Indonesian aircraft manufacturers have announced the beginning of serial production of the aircraft with 2018 years.
Aircraft IPTN N-250 is multi-purpose, in particular, is suitable for passenger traffic on regional air routes and for the transportation of certain goods total weight up to 3,8 tons. Initial tests of the aircraft IPTN N-250 held in 1995 was quite successful, however, the leadership of the Indonesian Aircraft Company came to the conclusion that the aircraft will not be able to meet all customer requirements, which is why a few months ago there was an enhanced version of the aircraft, which has also undergone Processing, however, due to insufficient funds, the project was completely frozen.
IPTN N-250 photo
Depending on the aircraft, on board IPTN N-250 can accommodate up to 50 68 passengers, largely superior to most turbo-prop aircraft in civil aviation. In addition, it is assumed that with the start of serial production of passenger aircraft IPTN N-250 increase to 70-75 people, which in turn will allow the already compete even jet airliners.
The power plant of the aircraft IPTN N-250 represented by two turboprop aircraft engines Model Allison AE2100C, each of which is capable of thrust 3270 hp, which is quite a lot. The top speed of flight of the aircraft is 690 km \ h., Which in turn is somewhat smaller than the jets, equipped with turbofan engines, but largely greater than the currently existing turboprop aircraft. One of the most striking deficiencies of this aircraft is a small distance route, is only 1480 kilometers, however, if the project will be resumed, it is expected that this figure will be increased to 1700-2000 kilometers.
According to 2015 year, model aircraft IPTN N-250 was designed in two different versions:
- IPTN N-250 - Main production version of the prototype;
- IPTN N-250-100 - An enhanced version of the plane, with more than The length of the fuselage, and the increase in the passenger capacity, the maximum take-off weight, and others.
Specifications IPTN N-250.
- Crew: 2 person;
- Passenger: 50 people (depending on version);
- aircraft Length: 26,3 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 28 m (depending on version).
- Plane Height: 8,37 m (depending on version).
- Weight of empty aircraft: 9800 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 3800 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 13655 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 660 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight speed: 690 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight distance: 1480 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 7620 m .;
- aircraft engine Type: Turboprop;
- Powerplant: 2 × Allison AE2100C;
- Power: 2 × 3270 hp
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation