Direct Fly Alto. Specifications. A photo.
Direct Fly Alto - light Czech sports aircraft manufactured by Aircraft «Direct Fly».
A photoDirect Fly Alto
Plane Direct Fly Alto was developed as a special light airplane, capable to overcome the small distance at relatively high for this type of aircraft speed vessels. However, in addition to private use, the aircraft also operated and as a sports aircraft suitable for the execution of aerobatic stunts, which is due mainly to the high maneuverability and good controllability of the aircraft.
Direct Fly Alto photos
Direct Fly Alto aircraft manufacturing began in the year 2010, in this case, within 5 years, the plane has become a very popular aircraft in a number of European countries as well as in the United States. Experts attribute the high popularity of the aircraft Direct Fly Alto, with its low cost - as of mid-2015 years, the price of the aircraft was about 70 thousand dollars, and, the aircraft itself is manufactured by the Czech aircraft manufacturers in the already assembled and ready for use condition, and as sets of kits for self-assembly, which is one of the reasons for the low prices.
In terms of its functionality Direct Fly Alto plane very very limited - on board can accommodate only two people, which in turn does not allow it to operate in the commercial sector of aviation. In addition, the aircraft is not suitable for the transport of goods due to its compact size and small payload hosted aboard, limited only 185 kilos, taking into account the weight of the pilot.
CabinDirect Fly Alto
Achieving the maximum flight speed of Direct Fly Alto in 245 km \ h., Due to the fact that, as the power plant is used four-cylinder aircraft engine Rotax 912ULS developing pulling power 100 hp The maximum flight range of the aircraft Direct Fly Alto bounded 980 kilometers, however, given the actual purpose of the aircraft, this figure is quite acceptable for customers.
Plane Direct Fly Alto is available in three basic versions, in fact, not different from each other design and technical characteristics:
- Direct Fly Alto TG- Version with tricycle landing gear, at the location of one of the wheels at the front of the aircraft;
- Direct Fly Alto TW - Modification with an upgraded chassis, at the location of one of the wheels in the rear;
- Direct Fly Alto 100 - Version developed in view of the US aircrafts market requirements.
All modifications of the aircraft manufactured Direct Fly Alto have similar with respect to one another flight performance.
Specifications Direct Fly Alto.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 1 people;
- aircraft Length: 6,15 m .;
- Wingspan: 8,1 m .;
- Plane Height: 2,25 m (depending on version).
- Weight of empty aircraft: 287 kg. (Depending on version) ;;
- Payload: 185 kg. (Depending on version) ;;
- Maximum takeoff weight: 472 kg .;
- Cruising speed: 210 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight speed: 245 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight distance: 980 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 4500 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Rotax 912ULS;
- Power: 100 hp
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation