Airbus E-Fan. Specifications. A photo.
Airbus E-Fan - Double Electric Aircraft, developed by «Airbus Group Innovations» Aircraft Corporation in 2014 year.
Airbus E-Fan Photo
The development of environmentally friendly aircraft model Airbus E-Fan started in 2009 year. The main reason for the French designers and aircraft manufacturers have begun to lead the development of the electric two-seater aircraft was the need for the creation and subsequent implementation of the small size of a small aircraft that provides the minimum cost in terms of its operation and maintenance.
Design project of the aircraft Airbus E-Fan was developed over several years, moreover, the very appearance of the aircraft has changed several times - aircraft manufacturers have tried to combine different forms to provide aircraft to the highest possible flight-technical indicators, however, despite the fact that 2014 , the aircraft successfully made its first flight, aircraft manufacturing giant guide «Airbus Group Innovations» has decided to continue the refinement of the model in order to optimize the design and its potential to reduce the cost.
Electric Aircraft Airbus E-Fan has a fairly compact size and good aerodynamic shape, which provides him with a relatively low-powered electrical power plants, the highest possible speed and maneuverability performance. Moreover, the aircraft carried out using light and strong composite material, which allows it to have a high reliability and have a low weight.
Photo Airbus E-Fan
On board the aircraft Airbus E-Fan can accommodate up to two people, moreover, the purpose of the aircraft is very limited, and in fact, it can only be used for the transport of people on its board. However, at the moment the French aircraft manufacturers involved in designing four-seater aircraft, which will be able to carry on its board and various kinds of cargo. Moreover, in the nearest future, the French aircraft manufacturers intend to develop and complete a passenger airliner, using the possibility of electric motors, however, the official launch date of the current project rendered official publicity was not.
Aircraft Airbus E-Fan has two electric aircraft engines, each of which is capable of traction in 40 hp, which in turn allows the aircraft to make flights at distances of up to 160 - 500 kilometers at a cruising speed of 160 km \ h.
Aircraft Airbus E-Fan
The aircraft model Airbus E-Fan exist in the following variants:
- Airbus E-Fan - A basic prototype of the aircraft;
- Airbus E-Fan 2.0 - The production version of the two-seater aircraft;
- Airbus E-Fan 4.0 - Four-bed version, equipped with a hybrid aircraft engine with increased flight range of up to 500 kilometers;
- Airbus E-Thrust - Project 90-seat passenger aircraft operating in the hybrid propulsion system on the basis of previous Airbus E-Fan aircraft variants.
Specifications Airbus E-Fan.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 1 people (depending on version);
- aircraft Length: 6,67 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 9,5 m (depending on version).
- Plane Height: 2,28 m (depending on version).
- Weight of empty aircraft: 320 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 230 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 550 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 160 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 220 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 160 km. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight height: 4800 m .;
- aircraft engine type: electric (depending on version);
- Powerplant: 2 × Siemens (depending on version);
- Power: 2 × 40 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation