Zlin Z 526 Akrobat. Specifications. A photo.
Zlin Z 526 Akrobat - lightweight sports Czechoslovakian aircraft, developed in 1959, the company «Zlin Aircraft».
Zlin Z 526 Akrobat photo
In 50-ies of the last Chewa in Czechoslovakia air sports have found a lot of support from their fans, in this connection, the Czechoslovak aviation company «Zlin Aircraft» decided to start work on the development of small sport aircraft, which could get greater functionality, and in essence become a multi-purpose aircraft.
Work on the development of Zlin Z 526 Akrobat aircraft model ship began Czechoslovak aircraft manufacturers at the beginning of the year 1956. As configuration, it was decided to use a monoplane with a lower arrangement of the wings, the plane that would provide high maneuverability and greater speed of movement. For better promotion of the aircraft, the aircraft cabin has been expanded to allow you to take on board two people or just to transport on board a small number of payload.
In 1959 year, aircraft Zlin Z 526 Akrobat has made its first test flight, and due to the fact that there were no deviations from the planned flight-technical indicators have been identified, the aircraft project was sent to the serial production, which was for many years. Over the entire period of release. Czechoslovak aircraft manufacturers have been built more than 1400 copies of the aircraft, the vast majority of which are still actively used today.
A photoZlin Z 526 Akrobat
Depending on its modification, the aircraft Zlin Z 526 Akrobat may carry on board one or two people. Initially, this was a two-seater aircraft, however, with the advent of single versions, the popularity to the aircraft is not reduced, while the price has decreased, which led to the fact that the single version was more popular than double. On board the two-seater version, you can also make and transport of small goods, provided that the maximum take-off weight of the aircraft, provided the technical specifications will not be exceeded.
The power plant of the aircraft model Zlin Z 526 Akrobat includes a piston aircraft engine, which, depending on the configuration and version of the aircraft, may develop draft from 180 hp to 210 hp, respectively, allows the aircraft to accelerate to cruising speed in 180 - 210 km \ h. Maximum distance of flight of an aircraft of this model is to 475 kilometers.
AircraftZlin Z 526 Akrobat
Aircraft Zlin Z 526 Akrobat was in the production of the following options:
- Zlin Z 526 Akrobat - The base coupe version of the aircraft;
- Zlin Z 526A Akrobat - Superior Single version of the aircraft;
- Zlin Z 526AF Akrobat - An upgraded version of the aircraft Zlin Z 526A Akrobat;
- Zlin Z 526AFS Akrobat - Version equipped aircraft engine power in HP 180 .;
- Zlin Z 526AFM Condor - Modified version with a six-cylinder piston aircraft engine Avia M337 (210 hp).
Specifications Zlin Z 526 Akrobat.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 1 people (depending on version);
- aircraft Length: 8 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 10,6 m (depending on version).
- Plane Height: 2,06 m (depending on version;.
- Weight of empty aircraft: 665 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 310 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 975 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 210 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 245 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 475 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 5200 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Avia M 137A (depending on version);
- Power: 180 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation