Yabhon-RX. Specifications. A photo.
Yabhon-RX - Arabic multipurpose unmanned aerial vehicle for military use, designed in 2012, the company «Adcom Military Industries Yabhon».
Design of unmanned air vehicle model Yabhon-RX started by specialists in the field of aerospace technology at the end of 2000-ies. The new drone was supposed to use exclusively for military tasks, but the functionality of this device is very high, that. Particularly evident in the fact that the UAV can be used not only for reconnaissance but also for observation and patrol flights, aerial photography and aerial photography for the area, the tasks associated with the implementation of search and rescue operations, and others.
The first flight of an unmanned aircraft model Yabhon-RX held in 2012 year, and due to the fact that the device has successfully completed all the tests, it was launched into production and today is very actively used by the UAE Armed Forces.
UAV Yabhon-RX is equipped with a rotary engine with a capacity of 50 hp, which allows not only the drone of a maximum speed of its flight to 220 km \ h., But also to be in flight before 6 hours, which makes this device very effective in terms its operational capabilities.
According to official figures at the beginning of the year 2016, there are two main versions of this unmanned aircraft in the world, which should include such versions as:
- Yabhon-RX 8 - Basic production version of the drone;
- Yabhon-RX 16 - A modernized version of an unmanned aircraft with a higher flight performance.
- Length: 3,75 m .;
- Wingspan: 5,8 m .;
- Height: 1 m .;
- Maximum takeoff weight: 160 kg .;
- Cruising flight speed: 200 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight speed: 220 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight distance: 200 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 5500 m.
- aircraft engine type: rotative;
- Powerplant: unknown;
- Power: 50 hp
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation