Helicopter Eurocopter HH-65 Dolphin. Specifications. A photo.
Eurocopter HH-65 Dolphin - French twin-engine multipurpose helicopter developed by aircraft manufacturer «Eurocopter Group» commissioned by the US Coast Guard.
Eurocopter HH-65 Dolphin Photo
Designing a helicopter Eurocopter HH-65 Dolphin it was carried out by French design engineers based on another model helicopter - Eurocopter AS365 Dauphin, however, despite some external similarity, according to the destination, and flight performance aircraft is very much different. As a rule, the model helicopter Eurocopter HH-65 Dolphin is used exclusively for patrol work, sightseeing flights and search and rescue operations. If necessary, the aircraft can be based both on land and on ships, which gives it a wide range of possibilities.
The first flight of this aircraft took place in 1980 year, however, initially the aircraft was technically imperfect, and therefore was aimed at further revision in view of what went into production only 1985 year. Despite its more than 30-year history, the helicopter Eurocopter HH-65 Dolphin continues to operate to this day.
A photoEurocopter HH-65 Dolphin
The crew of the helicopter Eurocopter HH-65 Dolphin consists of two pilots and two additional officers, usually producing radar inspection areas, and visual inspection. In the event that an aircraft of this model will be used as a search and rescue helicopter, it can accommodate up to 6 people on board the aircraft. Among other things, the helicopter Eurocopter HH-65 Dolphin can also be used as a means of transport of air, however, because of the limited range of flight, operated aircraft for such purposes are rare.
In most cases, the helicopter Eurocopter HH-65 Dolphin has no arms, but, if necessary, 7,62 mm can be used here. machine gun and rifle fire 12,7 mm., which essentially makes it possible to carry out the enemy fire.
Aircraft Eurocopter HH-65 Dolphin is equipped with two turboshaft aircraft engines Turbomeca Arriel 2C2-CG traction in 850 hp each (depending on version), which in turn can carry a large amount of the payload on board, and travel distances of up to 658 kilometers at a maximum speed of flight in 325 km \ h.
CabinEurocopter HH-65 Dolphin
Helicopter Eurocopter HH-65 Dolphin produced in 6 basic versions:
- Eurocopter HH-65A Dolphin - Basic production version of the helicopter, equipped with two aircraft engines LTS101-750B-2 735 power in HP each;
- Eurocopter HH-65B Dolphin - A modified version, equipped with modern avionics and a number of other technical innovations;
- Eurocopter HH-65C Dolphin - An improved version of the helicopter, equipped with engines Arriel 2C2-CG traction in 935 hp each;
- Eurocopter MH-65C Dolphin - A special version of the helicopter, equipped with means of arms;
- Eurocopter MH-65D Dolphin - Version of 2011 years with an updated navigation system, radar, and others not affecting the technical parameters, flight changes;.
- Eurocopter MH-65E Dolphin - A modified version of the aircraft alleged to be released in the year 2017.
Specifications AgustaWestland AW169.
- Crew: 2 people (depending on version);
- Capacity: 6 people (depending on version);
- helicopter length: 11,6 m .;
- The height of the helicopter: 4 m .;
- The diameter of the rotor: 11,9 m .;
- Weight of empty helicopter: 3128 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 4300 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 290 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 325 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 658 km. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight height: 5480 m .;
- Powerplant: 2 × Turbomeca Arriel 2C2-CG (depending on version);
- Power: 855 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation