Helicopter Eurocopter AS565 Panther. Specifications. A photo.
Eurocopter AS565 Panther is the military version of the model helicopter Eurocopter AS365 Dauphin, with a number of technical changes and additions that allow to use it as a means of military aviation.
A photoEurocopter AS565 Panther
Helicopter Eurocopter AS565 Panther was designed by French aeronautical engineer as a multi-purpose twin-engine aircraft, suitable for providing fire cover from the air attack on enemy ground forces, combating submarines, etc. His first flight of the aircraft used in military sphere took place in 1984 year, and from this period has been actively operated by the air forces of many countries, including France, Israel, Brazil, Mexico, Morocco and the United Arab Emirates. In addition to active participation in the fighting helicopter Eurocopter AS565 Panther also worked well and as a search aircraft or medical helicopter that allows depending on the goal to carry on its board until 12 people (including also the members of the crew).
Eurocopter AS565 Panther photo
Despite the fact that the helicopter Eurocopter AS565 Panther was designed over 30 years ago, the issue of military aircraft continues to the present time, which mainly contributes to the multi-purpose aircraft, its high reliability and affordable price enough.
The power plant helicopter Eurocopter AS565 Panther consists of two turboshaft engines that can develop greater thrust, which in turn provides the aircraft and a high load capacity and good maneuverability and a large enough airspeed, component, depending on the version, up to 306 km \ h. Modification Eurocopter AS565MB Panther includes two aircraft engine Turboméca Arriel 2C each of which is capable of pulling force in 852 hp
Photos helicopterEurocopter AS565 Panther
Depending on version, the helicopter Eurocopter AS565 Panther can be equipped with different types of weapons, which includes mainly cannon, rockets, anti-submarine torpedoes, etc.
According to 2015 years, Eurocopter AS565 Panther helicopter manufactured by French aircraft manufacturers in 17 different versions, including:
- Eurocopter SA 365 Panther - The first prototype of a military helicopter. Released in a single copy;
- Eurocopter SA 365 FK - A modified version of the helicopter;
- Eurocopter SA 365 K - Military version of the helicopter, which was the first launched in series production;
- Eurocopter AS565 UA - Version of the search and rescue helicopter operated by the Air Force;
- Eurocopter AS565 UB - An option for the transport of commandos on board, as well as the implementation of search and rescue operations. Unlike Eurocopter AS565 UA protected armored fuselage;
- Eurocopter AS565 AA - A modified version focused on conducting land battle. Equip 20-mm aircraft gun and a set of rockets;
- Eurocopter AS565 AB - A modified version of version of Eurocopter AS565 AA, further reinforced armor;
- Eurocopter AS565 MA - Modification to the sea and coastal patrol. Armed not equipped;
- Eurocopter AS565 MB - Version of the helicopter for search and rescue operations on water surfaces. If necessary, can be equipped with anti-submarine torpedoes and missiles;
- Eurocopter AS565 SA - Modification of the multi-purpose helicopter for operations at sea. It is equipped with radar equipment and anti-submarine weaponry;
- Eurocopter AS565 SB - Reconnaissance variant of the helicopter;
- Eurocopter AS565 CA - Modification to deal with land-based armored vehicles. Equipped with special armor-piercing weapons;
- Eurocopter AS565 N3 - Version for maritime patrol;
- Eurocopter AS565 SC - Search and rescue helicopter version, designed for the Air Force of Saudi Arabia;
- Eurocopter HM-1 Pantera - Modification to the Brazilian army. It has minor technical improvements;
- Panther 800 - A modified version of the helicopter. The serial production launch was not;
- Harbin Z-9 - Version for China Air Force.
Specifications Eurocopter AS565 Panther.
- Crew: 1-2 person;
- Capacity: 8-10 people;
- helicopter length: 13,68 m .;
- The height of the helicopter: 3,97 m .;
- The diameter of the rotor: 11,94 m .;
- Weight of empty helicopter: 2380 kg .;
- Maximum takeoff weight: 4300 kg .;
- Cruising speed: 290 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight speed: 306 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight distance: 850 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 5865 m .;
- Powerplant: 2 × Turboméca Arriel 2C;
- Power: 2 × 852 hp
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation