Team Tango 2. Specifications. A photo.
Team Tango 2 - American light multi-purpose aircraft, developed in 1996, the aircraft manufacturer «Team Tango».
Team Tango 2 photo
Project Team Tango 2 multipurpose aircraft became established in the American aircraft 1993 year. During the design of the aircraft of this model, experts have tried to not only make the plane interesting in terms of its appearance, but also to maximize adapt its flight performance under the existing queries, but most importantly - to minimize the cost of the aircraft to enhance the popularity.
US aviarazrabotchiki for your future project design borrowed from the plane model Aero Mirage TC-2, 1983 which appeared in the year, however, the aircraft was structurally modified carefully, and resemblance between the two aircraft almost completely absent.
Since 1996 years airplane Team Tango 2 was sent into production, however, for several reasons, but first of all it concerns the very narrow scope of the plane of application, its popularity was very low - according to 2015 years, it was built only 22 aircraft that basically says the release of two or three aircraft in one year.
A photoTeam Tango 2
Aircraft Team Tango 2 model designed to carry on its board of only two people, which, according to experts, is one of the reasons for the low demand in the aircraft. In addition, due to the design of the fuselage, transportation on board aircraft any goods, except for a small amount of luggage, it is not possible, however, the plane can be used as a sports aircraft, as well as the training aircraft , and that was the active use of the owners.
Powerplant Team Tango 2 aircraft includes one four-cylinder air-cooled piston aircraft engine model Lycoming IO-360, which is able to develop traction in 180 hp, but, if necessary, the future owner can also be ordered and set up another, aircraft engine, with a capacity of 205 hp, which to some extent improves aircraft performance capabilities of aircraft. The maximum flight speed of the aircraft, provided the use of a standard aircraft engine is 340 km \ h., Which is very attractive for the owners.
CabinTeam Tango 2
During his rather long production period, Team Tango 2 model aircraft produced in two versions, including:
- Team Tango 2 - Basic production version of the airplane;
- Team Tango XR - A modernized version of the aircraft, which has increased the maximum flight distance due to the fuel tanks of larger volume.
Specifications Team Tango 2.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 1 people;
- aircraft Length: 6,27 m .;
- Wingspan: 7,9 m .;
- Plane Height: 2,06 m .;
- Weight of empty aircraft: 522 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 385 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 907 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 320 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 340 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 870 km. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight height: 5100 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Lycoming IO-360 (depending on version);
- Power: 180 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation