Robin DR400. Specifications. A photo.
Robin DR400 (DR300) - a popular French light aircraft, developed in 1972, the aircraft manufacturer «Avions Pierre Robin».
Robin DR400 photo
Development Robin DR400 aircraft was carried out by French engineers and designers with 1968 years, while, as a base for the start of development has served as a model Robin DR200, became issued with 1964 years. In fact, the French aircraft manufacturers originally expected only partially improve the design of the aircraft and to install a new engine, however, is in the final stage it was decided to complete the processing of the existing models in order to improve flight performance and lower production cost.
Model light multipurpose aircraft Robin DR400 has become quite popular, as evidenced by the fact that more than 1300 aircraft, including both prototypes and modified versions, while, despite more than 40-year-old airplane story was built for the release period, the model actively It continues to operate to this day - according to 2014 years of operation were more than 1100 aircraft of this model.
French aircraft manufacturers could greatly reduce the cost of the aircraft through the use of wood parts and components, which in turn is almost no impact on the safety of flights made.
Photos Robin DR400
The Robin DR400 aircraft cabin can accommodate three passengers and one pilot, and, the aircraft retained the possibility of carrying on board various kinds of goods, which in turn was one of the reasons for the high popularity of the aircraft. In addition, the aircraft can also be used as the training aircraft, which also found extensive use both in France and abroad.
In 70-ies of the last century, as aircraft became interested in the military, kotoyre subsequently purchased several copies, which were to be used both as a patrol aircraft resources, and how as the training aircraft.
Powerplant Robin DR400 aircraft consists of a piston-type aircraft engine, which, depending on the version, can develop a capacity of up to 212 hp, which in turn allows the aircraft to carry out flights to rate 305 km \ h (the maximum rate). Range of flight of the aircraft is about Robin DR400 1100 kilometers, which is also a very acceptable result for this type of aircraft.
During its production aircraft Robin DR400 produced in various versions, including:
- Robin DR315 Petit Prince- An early version of a light aircraft, equipped with a power ustanvokoy Lycoming O-235-C2A capacity of 115 hp .;
- Robin DR330 - Experimental version developed in 1970 year and equipped force ustanvokoy Continental O-240-A (130 hp);
- Robin DR340 Major - A modified version of the model Robin DR250 a piston aircraft engine Lycoming O-320-E2A capacity of 140 hp .;
- Robin DR360 Chevalier - Structurally improved version of the aircraft, equipped with the motor Lycoming O-320-D2A capacity of 160 hp .;
- Robin DR300-108 2 + 2 - An improved version of the aircraft, replacing the version of Robin DR315 Petit Prince;
- Robin DR300-120 - Modification equipped small motors Lycoming O-235-L2A (120 hp);
- Robin DR300-140 - An improved version of the aircraft Robin DR300-120, with the power to draft ustanvokoy 140 hp .;
- Robin DR300-180 - A modified version of the aircraft, equipped with an engine capacity in HP 180 .;
- Robin DR300-180R - A special version of the aircraft used for the acceleration of gliders;
- Robin DR400-100 Cadet - Double version of the aircraft;
- Robin DR400-108 Dauphin 2 + 2 - A modified version of the aircraft with an improved saloon;
- Robin DR400-120 Petit Prince - An improved version of the version of Robin DR315 Petit Prince;
- Robin DR400-120 Dauphin 2 + 2 - A modified version designed as a replacement version of Robin DR400-108 Dauphin 2 + 2;
- Robin DR400-125 - A modified version of version of Robin DR400-120 Dauphin 2 + 2 with power ustanvokoy Lycoming O-235-F capacity in 125 hp .;
- Robin DR400-140 Earl - An improved version of Robin DR300-140;
- Robin DR400-140B Major 80 - Version with an engine Lycoming O-320-D2A (160 hp);
- Robin DR400-160 Chevalier - An upgraded version of the aircraft Robin DR400-140B Major 80;
- Robin DR400-180 Regent - An improved version of the aircraft with an additional window in the cockpit;
- Robin DR400-180 Regent III - An improved version of Robin DR400-180 Regent;
- Robin DR400-180R Remorqueur - A special variant applies to disperse the glider;
- Robin DR400-180RP Remo 212 - A modified version equipped aircraft engine Porsche PFM 3200 212 power in hp .;
- Robin DR500-200I President - Version with improved design and minor technical characteristics;
- Robin DR401 - A modified version of the aircraft shown in 2015 year.
Specifications Robin DR400.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 3 people (depending on version);
- aircraft Length: 6,96 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 8,72 m (depending on version).
- Plane Height: 2,23 m (depending on version).
- Weight of empty aircraft: 600 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 500 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 1100 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 250 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 278 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 1100 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 4715 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Lycoming O-360-A (depending on version);
- Power: 180 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation