Preceptor N3 Pup. Specifications. A photo.
Preceptor N3 Pup - ultra-light single-engine aircraft designed by the American aircraft manufacturer «Preceptor Aircraft» and mass-produced with 1988 years.
Preceptor N3 Pup Photo
Aircraft Preceptor N3 Pup was developed by American design engineers exclusively for private use, moreover, the plane was produced, and continues to be produced and currently as sets of kits for self-assembly, which in turn provided the aircraft of this model is very low cost, ranged 10000-25000 thousand dollars.
aircraft design Preceptor N3 Pup made available and inexpensive materials, however, due to the fact that the aircraft belongs to a class of ultra-light aircraft, its functionality is very seriously limited, however, in spite of this fact, the aircraft remains a very popular aircraft - for the period from 1988 2011 more than a thousand aircraft have been built on 1 year.
A photoPreceptor N3 Pup
Due to compact size plane Preceptor N3 Pup, his cabin can accommodate just two people, but the aircraft was originally produced exclusively as a single version, and the aircraft's popularity was quite low. If necessary, the aircraft Preceptor N3 Pup can also be used for transporting various types of cargo, including a mass not exceeding the maximum allowed to be transported, which is considering its own weight the pilot shall not exceed the figure of 128 kilos (depending on version).
The power plant of the aircraft is a low-power, and consists of a piston aircraft engine, which, depending on the modification may develop draft from 35 hp to 60 hp, respectively, does not allow to move at a high speed - the maximum value of this indicator at the base of the production version of the airplane is only 105 km \ h (used in aircraft engine 37 hp).
AircraftPreceptor N3 Pup
During its production Preceptor N3 Pup aircraft manufactured in the following variants:
- Preceptor N3 Pup - Basic single version of the aircraft with a propulsion power of the 37 hp to 40 hp .;
- Preceptor Stinger - A modified version of the single plane, with Volkswagen power plant with a capacity of 50 hp .;
- Preceptor N3 Super Pup - A modified version of version Preceptor N3 Pup, with a reinforced fuselage, increased rates of maximum take-off weight, and power plant with a capacity of Volkswagen 50 hp .;
- Preceptor N3 Ultra Pup - Double version of the aircraft, a number of technical improvements and more powerful power ustanvokoy Volkswagen traction in 60 hp
One of the most notable deficiencies of operation of aircraft models Preceptor N3 Pup is a low flight distance component, depending on the variant of the aircraft, from the 278 350 to kilometers.
Specifications Preceptor N3 Pup.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 1 people (depending on version);
- aircraft Length: 5,03 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 9,3 m (depending on version).
- Plane Height: 1,52 m (depending on version).
- Weight of empty aircraft: 115 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 128 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 243 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 95 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 105 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 280 km. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight height: 3050 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Hummel Half VW (depending on version);
- Power: 37 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation