Pacific Aerospace CT / 4 Airtrainer. Specifications. A photo.
Pacific Aerospace CT / 4 Airtrainer - lightweight single-engine multi-purpose aircraft of the New Zealand production, developed in 1972, the corporation «Pacific Aerospace Corporation Ltd.».
A photoPacific Aerospace CT / 4 Airtrainer
New Zealand aircraft manufacturers have launched work on the design of the aircraft Pacific Aerospace CT / 4 Airtrainer end 60-ies of the last century. As the primordial aircraft designers had taken the model aircraft Victa Aircruiser, which has undergone some important changes relating to the design and technical component, and that led to a completely unique model of the aircraft.
By using essentially already finished the base, aircraft manufacturers of the corporation «Pacific Aerospace Corporation Ltd.» managed to minimize the timing of the design work, which also had an impact on reducing the cost of the final project, proved to be very popular - the release of the aircraft of this model continues to this day, despite to have more than 40-year production period.
Pacific Aerospace CT / 4 Airtrainera photo
Aircraft Pacific Aerospace CT / 4 Airtrainer has a multi-purpose, in particular, the aircraft can be used as training aids, as a sports aircraft, as well as a private vehicle, and continue to produce these aircraft clearly indicate the presence of great demand.
Through strong enough structure of the fuselage, the aircraft model Pacific Aerospace CT / 4 Airtrainer can be used as a means to carry out aerobatic stunts that are very active and is carried out, moreover, thanks to multi-purpose of the aircraft, the aircraft in this regard is very actively involved in the Air able to train military pilots.
AircraftPacific Aerospace CT / 4 Airtrainer
His first flight of the aircraft Pacific Aerospace CT / 4 Airtrainer has made in February 1972 years and due to the fact that any deviation from the parameters and indicators established by the aircraft manufacturers have been identified, the aircraft already in the middle of the same year was sent to the serial production .
In the cockpit of the aircraft Pacific Aerospace CT / 4 Airtrainer can accommodate only two people - a pilot and one passenger when the plane will be used as a private vehicle, or the instructor and the student, if the aircraft is expected to operate as a teaching trainer aircraft.
Aircraft Pacific Aerospace CT / 4 Airtrainer equipped powerplant brand Lycoming AEIO-540 L1B5, six working cylinders which are able to develop traction in 300 hp, allowing the aircraft and high-speed movement is about 380 km \ h. (Maximum value), and a greater range of flight, the limiting distance in 990 kilometers.
The following versions of the aircraft model Pacific Aerospace CT / 4 Airtrainer:
- Pacific Aerospace CT / 4 Airtrainer - A basic prototype of the aircraft;
- Pacific Aerospace CT / 4A Airtrainer - The production version of the aircraft;
- Pacific Aerospace CT / 4B Airtrainer - Modification of the engine fitted Continental, with a capacity of 210 hp .;
- Pacific Aerospace CT / 4S Airtrainer - Turboprop aircraft variant;
- Pacific Aerospace CT / 4E Airtrainer - A modernized version of the aircraft, equipped with Lycoming engine power in HP 300 .;
- Pacific Aerospace CT / 4F Akala - An improved version of Pacific Aerospace CT / 4E Airtrainer, with updated avionics equipment;
- Pacific Aerospace CT / 4G Airtrainer - An improved version of analogue Pacific Aerospace CT / 4F Akala.
Specifications Pacific Aerospace CT / 4 Airtrainer.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 1 people;
- aircraft Length: 7,16 m .;
- Wingspan: 7,92 m .;
- Plane Height: 2,6 m .;
- Weight of empty aircraft: 805 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 375 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 1180 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 270 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 380 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 990 km. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight height: 5600 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston (depending on version);
- Powerplant: Lycoming AEIO-540 L1B5 (depending on version);
- Power: 300 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation