Chicago O'Hara Airport (Chicago O'Hare International Airport). Official site.
Basic data Airport, Chicago O'Hare:
- Airport Country: US.
- The main international airport of Chicago.
- GMT time zone (summer / winter): -5 / -6.
- Latitude geographical 41.98, longitude geographic -87.91.
- The geographical location of the airport: in 27, 3 kilometers north-west of the city of Chicago.
- The number of airport terminals: 3.
Chicago O'Hara (Chicago O'Hare International Airport). Official site:www.ohare.com
O'Hare International Airport is the largest airport of Chicago (USA). It is located in the northwest of the city, at a distance of 27 kilometers from the city center. He has repeatedly recognized as one of the best airports in North America.
On the territory of O'Hare International Airport has four terminals:
- Terminal 1.
It serves international airlines, as well as US companies.
- Terminal 2.
Flights to US airlines.
- Terminal 3.
Domestic and international flights.
- Terminal 4.
- Terminal 5.
It serves major international airlines.
The terminals are connected to each other by special bus routes which travel at no charge. Buses run through the territory of the terminal around the clock.
On the territory of the airport hotels are not available, but you can stop for the night in Chicago.
From O'Hare International Airport to the city center leduyuschimi ways:
- 1. Car rent.
At the airport there is a large number of companies which can offer their services for the rental car.
- 2. Metro.
A branch of the city's subway is painted on the chart in blue. It is also indicated by the letter "L". Tickets can be purchased at vending machines located at the station Metro. The city center journey will take up to 40 45 minutes.
- 3. Buses.
This type of social transfer work from early morning till late evening. Buses run every 15 minutes.
- 4. Regional bus.
It can help you get to the next state (Iowa, Wisconsin, Indiana).
- 5. Taxi.
Taxis are available outside each terminal building. The fare depends on the distance. The average fare to downtown is about 35 dollars. The trip, depending on the workload of the highway, can take up to one hour.
The scope of service and entertainment at the international airport Chicago O'Hare.
Airport services performed in the ordinary American style. On the territory of the terminal provided with the following services:
- - Playroom for young passengers;
- - Fast-known network of US fast food;
- - Shops, offering various types of goods;
- - Banks, currency exchange, ATM;
- - Access to the wireless Internet;
- - Services Post Office and many more.
The main airport codes:
- IATA airport code: ORD.
- ICAO airport code: KORD.
- The mailing address of the airport: POBox66142, Chicago, Illinois60666, UnitedStates.
- City Airport Management Phone: + 17736862200.
- Airport Fax: + 17738945670.
- Base airport are airlines:American Airlines (American Airlines),American Eagle Airlines (AmerikanIglEyrlaynz),Atlantic Southeast Airlines (Atlantic Airlines Sauzist),Go Jet Airlines (Go Jet Airlines).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation