Meyers 200. Specifications. A photo.
Meyers 200 - lightweight single-engine aircraft, manufactured by «Meyers Aircraft Company» with 1955 years.
Meyers 200 photo
Small-engine aircraft Meyers 200 developed by US aircraft manufacturers exclusively for use by private owners, however, the plane itself is a multi-purpose aircraft, which is mainly expressed in the ability to use it and to transport small loads and for use in sport aviation.
The plane began Meyers 200 1952 designed in the year, and in just a year 3 American engineers and designers have managed to build a quality and affordable aircraft, is actively used by even a 60-year-old age to the present day.
The aircraft has a good aerodynamic shape, which in turn gives it good handling and high maneuverability, allowing the aircraft to operate as a sports aircraft.
Photo Meyers 200
Although visually small cabin dimensions Meyers 200, here there is enough space to accommodate four people - a pilot and three passengers or the same equivalent amount of cargo, not coming out of the cab dimensions, and not exceeding the maximum permissible load, to take on board the aircraft . Maximum range of flight of the aircraft is 1930 kilometers, which in turn is still possible to operate it in the commercial sphere, in particular, to carry out sightseeing flights, used as a means of air taxis, etc.
Powerplant Meyers 200 consists of one piston aircraft engine, capable, depending on the modification, to develop traction until 285 hp, which in turn ensures high levels of the aircraft payload and flight velocity. Basic aircraft prototype Meyers 200 piston engine equipped with Continental O-470, able to disperse the aircraft to maximum speed in 320 km \ h. with a capacity of 235 hp Later versions also used turboprop power plants, however, due to the strong appreciation of the cost of such options are very popular among the owners do not use.
Among the issued Meyers 200 aircraft variants are present:
- Meyers 200 - A basic prototype of an aircraft, issued in a single copy;
- Meyers 200A - Basic production version, which is the improved analogue Meyers 200 with minor technical changes;
- Meyers 200B - A modified version of the aircraft;
- Meyers 200S - Version with minor design changes to provide more high aerodynamic performance;
- Meyers 200D - Version with formoizmenёnnym wing profile and a new power plant Continental IO-520A (285 hp);
- Aero Commander 200 - Modification of the aircraft based on the original version of the Meyers 200D, manufactured under license by «Aero Commander»;
- Aero Commander 200E - Modified the prototype aircraft. The serial production launch was not;
- Aero Commander T200E - An experimental version of the aircraft, equipped with two piston engines;
- Interceptor 400 - A modified version of the aircraft, equipped with a turboprop engine.
Specifications Meyers 200.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 3 person;
- aircraft Length: 7,42 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 9,3 m (depending on version).
- Plane Height: 2,24 m (depending on version).
- Weight of empty aircraft: 882 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 482 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 1364 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 325 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 385 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 1930 km. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight height: 5640 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston (depending on version);
- Powerplant: Continental IO-520A (depending on version);
- Power: 285 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation