Coptercam. Specifications. A photo.
Coptercam - Australian UAV remote control, designed in 2011, the company «Coptercam Pty.».
Unmanned aircraft Coptercam model machine is a Class mikrokopterov that is expressed mainly feasibility of using small dimensions of this structure drone. The main purpose of the use of unmanned aircraft conducting aerial Coptercam is, moreover, used the UAVs exclusively for civilian purposes for which it was designed.
Drone Coptercam equipped with a high resolution camera, which allows the operator manages mikrokopterom from the ground, to get a clear picture, however, the maximum height of the flight of the UAV is severely limited, and is only about 150 meters, which, however, at a low enough cost, not at all deprived of its popularity among customers.
Powerplant Coptercam represented by eight electric motors, which is located on the perimeter of the unmanned aircraft, which provide a very acceptable drone lifting speed allow to develop a rather large speed of its movement, and provide adequate maneuverability, which greatly simplifies the management of this unit.
The maximum flight duration UAV Coptercam is 12 minutes, to overcome the distance of several kilometers, and, for the drone control is available only with the direct presence of the operator.
The following options are unmanned aircraft of this model:
- Coptercam 8 AD - Version with 2-I axis stabilization;
- Coptercam 8 CS - Modification with 3 I-axis stabilization, and reduced the duration of the flight until 8 minutes.
- Length: 1,1 m .;
- Width: 1,1 m .;
- Height: 0,28 m .;
- Maximum takeoff weight: 5,03 kg .;
- Cruising flight speed: 10 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight speed: 20 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight distance: 2-3 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 150 m .;
- aircraft engine type: Electric;
- Powerplant: unknown;
- Power: unknown.
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation