Bellanca Aircruiser. Specifications. A photo.
Bellanca Aircruiser - American multipurpose combi aircraft, developed in 1930, the aircraft manufacturer «Bellanca Aircraft Company».
A photoBellanca Aircruiser
US aircraft manufacturers started designing aircraft model Bellanca Aircruiserin the middle of 20-ies of the last century, at the same time, the new aircraft was to carry multi-purpose, in particular, used for the transport of goods and transport people in local and regional routes. Considering the period of the start of series production of this model aircraft, the aircraft has been very promising, however, the operation of the aircraft was carried out only on the territory of the United States of America.
aircraft design Bellanca Aircruiser has specific aerodynamic, which in turn provides a high rate of aircraft maneuverability and very simple operation, so that only one crew member is required to control the aircraft.
In addition to the civil aviation Bellanca Aircruiser aircraft used actively and US armed forces, where the main aim of its operation is the transportation of small groups of troops and cargo transportation.
The first flight of the aircraft model Bellanca Aircruiser held in 1930 year, at the same time the aircraft design required some additional improvements, in particular, were additionally reinforced wing strut and the nose of the aircraft, and already only then the plane went into production, where there was a relatively for a short time - for the entire period of release aircraft company «Bellanca aircraft company» was built 23 aircraft of this model, of which, to date, there is still only a few copies.
Depending on the layout of the cabin, can accommodate up to 16 passengers on board, which provides a very effective implementation of passenger traffic, and, as a short-range and at distances of up to 1126 kilometers, which is quite acceptable. In addition to the transportation of people, Bellanca Aircruiser aircraft can also be transported on its board and to 1782 kg of payload, which is also very functional for that aircraft.
Bellanca Aircruiser photo
The aircraft is equipped Bellanca Aircruiser powerplant piston type, consisting of one radial aircraft engine brand Wright SGR-1820F3 Cyclone, having thrust in 710 hp A sufficiently powerful propulsion system allows the aircraft to accelerate to the maximum speed of its flight in 300 km \ h. However, in order to prevent overheating of aircraft engines, flying is often made at a cruising speed of 265 km \ h.
The following options are aircraft of this model:
- Bellanca 66-67 Aircruiser - 12-seat passenger version of the aircraft;
- Bellanca 67-70 Aircruiser - Modification equipped more powerful power ustanvokoy;
- Bellanca 67-75 Aircruiser - A modernized version equipped with a radial engine power in HP 730 .;
- Bellanca 66-76 Aircruiser - Transport version of the aircraft, aircraft engine equipped with a Wright Cyclone power in 760 hp .;
- Bellanca 66-80 Aircruiser - A modified version of the aircraft, designed taking into account the use of the brand Wright Cyclone engine power in 850 hp
Specifications Bellanca Aircruiser.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 16 people (depending on layout);
- aircraft Length: 13,21 m .;
- Wingspan: 19,82 m (depending on version).
- Plane Height: 3,51 m .;
- Weight of empty aircraft: 2754 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 1782 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 4536 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 265 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 300 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 1126 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 6900 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Wright SGR-1820F3 Cyclone (depending on version);
- Power: 710 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation