Beechcraft 36 Bonanza. Specifications. A photo.
Beechcraft 36 Bonanza - small-engine six-seat single-engine aircraft produced by the American Aircraft Corporation Beech Aircraft Corporation between 1968 till now.
A photoBeechcraft A36 Bonanza
Production aircraft Beechcraft 36 Bonanza was based in part on33th model of the same family of light-planes, however, the distinctive feature of the current version of the aircraft fuselage was lengthened, which allowed not only to ensure comfortable transportation of passengers, but also to take on board the large volumes of cargo.
Small-engine aircraft Beechcraft 36 Bonanza was deprived of most of the shortcomings of previous versions, and therefore enjoys great popularity to this day, despite the fact that operated for over 45 years. Easy handling and high reliability of the aircraft allows to use it not only private owners, but also a number of airlines in the world, in particular, for the implementation of passenger feeder, fly on local airlines, etc.
Beechcraft A36 Bonanza Photo
As the power plant in aircraft Beechcraft 36 Bonanza used reciprocating engine Continental IO-520-B power in 285 hp, giving the aircraft a number of advantages over 33 and 35 models, production of which has been adjusted previously, however, the base model was not as popular as the number of subsequent modifications - for the production only 184 aircraft of this version were built.
Beechcraft A36 Bonanza - a modified version of the first 36-th model of light-aircraft Beechcraft Bonanza series. The distinctive features of this model is a new aircraft engine Continental IO-550-BB capacity of 300 hp, completely renovated interior design, providing the highest comfort of air travel, new avionics means improved fuel system and an increased maximum takeoff weight. It is this version of small-aircraft 36-th model became the most popular - for the production period, which lasted from the 1970 2005 on year, with the conveyor Aviation Plant descended 2128 aircraft of this modification.
CabinBeechcraft 36 Bonanza
Model Beechcraft A36TC Bonanza was presented to the American Aircraft Corporation Beech Aircraft Corporation in 1979 year. In the current modification used a turbocharged piston engine Continental TSIO-520-UB power in 300 hp and a new type of propeller that provides better aerodynamic performance. There were no significant changes in the current version has not undergone, and all the time production 280 current aircraft modifications were built.
In 1979 aeronautical engineer made an attempt to create a model of increased manageability, which is why the production of the aircraft Beechcraft T36TC Bonanza was launched, the hallmark of which was T-shaped tail and a new power engine in 325 hp Continental TSIO-520-UB, however, for all the time was promoted only one plane, whose fate is currently unknown.
Beechcraft B36TC Bonanza is a modernized version of A36TC - major changes have increased wingspan, increased flight range increased maximum take-off weight, as well as a modified center the aircraft control panel. Between 1982 2002 years 116 on aircraft of this modification was released.
SalonBeechcraft A36 Bonanza
Model Beechcraft G36 Bonanza is a modern way of A36 model, in particular, the aircraft is equipped with modern powerful engine, revamped interior, with new means of avionics, fuel tanks increased spaciousness and a number of other changes. The release of this version began in 2006 year and continues to the present vermja.
Among other things, by special order, the corporation Beech Aircraft Corporation also released a modified version of the unit, including:
- Allison Turbine Bonanza - modification, created based on the version of the Beechcraft A36 Bonanza, with established turboprop Allison 250-B17C capacity of 400 hp .;
- Continental Voyager Bonanza - modification version Beechcraft A36 Bonanza, wherein a piston engine Continental TSIOL-550-B with liquid cooling;
- Propjet Bonanza - a modified version based on the Beechcraft A36 Bonanza turboprop Allison 250-B17F / 2 410 power in hp .;
- TurbineAir Bonanza - modification, created based on the model Beechcraft B36TC Bonanza defined tank with increased capacity and new turboprop Pratt & Whitney PT6A-21 500 power in hp .;
- Whirlwind System II Turbonormalized Bonanza - a special version, equipped with a new turbocharged engine;
- Whirlwind TCP Bonanza - a modification of an engine equipped Continantal TCM IO-550B.
Interested in the supply of these aircraft were US Air Force service. Especially for them, on the Beech Aircraft Corporation plant were developed three models:
- YQU-22A - reconnaissance drone, whose design was based on a basic production model Beechcraft 36 Bonanza. Produced 6 units.
- YAU-22A - low-budget support to aircraft for the US Air Force, which is a modification based on the Beechcraft 36 Bonanza and Beechcraft B55 Baron. Built only one unit, which ceased operation through 2 years after the release.
- QU-22B - unmanned aerial vehicle developed on the basis of Beechcraft 36 Bonanza. The model was equipped with a powerful turbocharged engine and additional drop tanks to overcome long distances. It was produced 27 units of aircraft.
Most light-engine aircraft Beechcraft 36 Bonanza continues to operate and is now - according to mid-year 2014, in operation is a 2500 aircraft of this model.
Specifications Beechcraft 36 Bonanza.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 5 people;
- aircraft Length: 8, 38 m .;
- Wingspan: 10, 21 m (depending on version).
- Plane Height: 2,62 m .;
- Weight of empty aircraft: 1142 kg .;
- Payload: 718 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 1860 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 326 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 357 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 1720 km. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight height: 5600 m (depending on version).
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Continental IO-550-B (depending on version);
- Power: 300 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation