Avartek AT-4. Specifications. A photo.
Avartek AT-4 - Finnish military unmanned aerial vehicle developed by «Avartek Aviation».
A photoAvartek AT-4
Multipurpose military drone aircraft model Avartek AT-4 has a simple, but highly reliable design, made using standard materials that provided the device is not only affordable, but also ease of its operation as noted by the representatives of the military establishment in Finland.
UAV Avartek AT-4 has a very narrow scope of its application, in particular, the device is used as a learning tool for future operators of light military drones, however, among other things, the UAV Avartek AT-4 is also used as an intelligence tool, which on drone established a special camera capable of transmitting pictures moderate clarity.
Avartek AT-4 photo
Finnish drone Avartek AT-4 equipped with a piston engine brands Zenoah G620PU, which is having a traction capacity of 4,22 hp, air is able to give a sufficiently high rate of displacement, which can be up to 215 km \ h. However, the maximum range of flight UAV is very limited and is only 3 kilometers.
UAV Avartek AT-4 can be in flight to one hour, taking into account that its application is perfectly acceptable figure.
Over the entire period of production, the Finnish aircraft manufacturers are two main versions of this UAV was designed:
- Avartek AT-4RC - Version is controlled directly by the operator;
- Avartek AT-4AP - Version of the UAV controlled by an automatic control system.
Specifications Avartek AT-4.
- Length: 1,67 m .;
- Wingspan: 2 m .;
- Height: 0,32 m .;
- Maximum takeoff weight: 12,8 kg .;
- Cruising flight speed: 150 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight speed: 215 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight distance: 3 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 4000 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Zenoah G620PU;
- Power: 4,22 hp
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation