Aludra. Specifications. A photo.
Aludra - Malaysian military multipurpose unmanned aircraft designed in 2007, the company «CRTM Aero Composites».
Design UAV Aludra carried out by Malaysian experts in the design of aerospace technology exclusively for military purposes, however, the scope of operation of the UAV is very broad, which allows him including to operate and in the civil sphere, but, for the moment, the main user of the drone act namely armed forces of Malaysia.
Aludra UAV used for a variety of tasks, including reconnaissance, observation and implementation of patrol flights, aerial photography and aerial photography terrain search operations, adjustments of conducting attacks on enemy positions and others. Sufficiently large range unmanned aerial Aludra apparatus is provided mainly through the use of special control mobile station, in particular, the effective range of the drone is about 250 kilometers (depending on the device version).
UAV Aludra is driven through a turbine power plant with a capacity of 50 hp, which allows the drone to reach a maximum speed of its flight in 240 km \ h., While the maximum length of the device location is limited to three hours in the autonomous flight.
As a means of surveillance, unmanned aerial vehicles to the Malaysian manufacturing electro-optical camera is used with 20-fold increases the ability, as well as an infrared camera, which provides the ability to operate the drone, even in conditions of poor visibility or adverse.
There are two main versions of this device:
- Aludra Mk I - Basic version of the drone;
- Aludra SR-08 - An improved version of the UAV, with increased flight range.
- Length: 6,5 m .;
- Wingspan: 8 m .;
- Height: 0,55 m .;
- Maximum takeoff weight: 200 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising flight speed: 220 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight speed: 240 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight distance: 250 km. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight height: 4100 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a turbine;
- Powerplant: unknown;
- Power: 50 hp
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation