«Omsk Engine Production Association named after PI Baranov"
Technological capabilities of the plant are as follows:
The main production plant produces mechanical parts processing, using the most advanced process technologies of today, such as:
- - Depth of grinding elements shelves and Christmas locks rotor blades of turbines and turbine and turbojet engines (turbojet, CCD);
- - Treatment of the upper retaining flange of turbine blades in modern lathes with handling precision Diamond ruling rollers abrasive wheel;
- - Electrochemical machining feather vanes and compressor rotor blades of turbines and turbine and turbojet engines (turbojet, CCD);
- - EDM nozzle and work sectors and turbine blades and other components; - Vibrosverlenie and deep drilling of large parts such as shafts;
- - Hardening of the surfaces of the parts;
- - Turboabrazivnaya polished details such as disks;
- - Waterjet machining the inner space of the blades and the turbine and turbojet engines (turbojet, CCD);
- - Machining on machining centers multioperation;
- - Electrical upsetting hardware;
- - Processing of bevel and cylindrical gears internal and external gearing up to 0 800mm, with oblique and straight and circular tooth;
- - Laser drilling;
- - Firmware and pulling;
- - Grinding of all types, including deep, electrochemical, honing, lapping and so on.
Compression processing of metals:
It produces stamping and forging of various metals and alloys, including high-strength alloy with desired properties for special purposes:
- - Stamping sheet metal parts from heat-resistant titanium and stainless steel alloys, including cutting, cutting, deep drawing from a sheet thickness of up to 8 millimeters molding;
- - Hot forging blanks such as disks, rings, compressor blades and turbine instruments, stainless, titanium and superalloys.
- Equipment technological systems allow to produce three-dimensional sheet and forgings weighing up to 0,1 100 kilos.
The plant billet molding parts made of steel, cast iron and high-temperature alloys and non-ferrous metals, including special features and characteristics. By the method of casting is:
- - Investment casting, including injection-cast vehicles and nozzle vanes with a ready gas path;
- - Die-casting of aluminum alloys;
- - Chill casting of magnesium and aluminum alloys;
- - Earthen casting;
- - Centrifugal casting of bronze brass, alloys, special cast iron;
- - Art castings, including various cultural composition.
Weighing of the cast blanks can range from a few grams to 100 kg and above.
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation