Houston George Bush Airport (Houston George Bush Intercontinental Airport). Official site.
Basic data Houston George Bush Airport:
- Airport Country: US.
- GMT time zone (summer / winter): -5 / -6.
- Latitude geographical 29.98, longitude geographic -95.34.
- The geographical location of the airport: in 32 kilometers north of downtown Houston.
- The number of airport terminals: 5.
Houston George Bush (Houston George Bush Intercontinental Airport). Official site:www.houstonairportsystem.org
Intercontinental (Intercontinental) Houston George Bush Airport is located in 32 kilometers from the city of Houston (Texas). It is the second-largest US airport, as well as one of the fastest growing airports in the country. One of the busiest airports in the United States. Named in honor of the forty-first president of the United States - George HW Bush.
The airport provides services not only domestic flights, but also routes in nearly every country of the world.
Airport has the following terminals:
- - Terminal A (flights within the country and in Canada);
- - Terminal B (Continental Express Airlines flights);
- - Terminal C (flights Continental Airlines airline);
- - Terminal D (flying international airlines);
- - Terminal E (its international flights).
Between a terminal connected special internal transport network.
Hotels near the airport.
Near the airport is located about 24 hotels in various price categories.
One of the most popular are:
- - Marriott Airport Hotel;
- - SpringHill Suites by Marriott.
Transfer to the city can be done in the following ways:
From the airport in Houston and nearby towns are various bus routes.
A large number of hotels and Houston hotels offer the service of delivery from the airport using the minibus. The order can be issued by phone, which can be found in the baggage claim area.
At the airport there is a special service of land transport. Employees of the service will help you take a taxi. Fare - fixed and depends on the destination.
The scope of service and entertainment.
The range of services that can be provided at the airport George Bush is very huge:
1. Business people:
- - Fax;
- - a computer;
- - The Internet.
2. For children:
- - Entertainment room;
- - Mother and child room;
- - Entertainment services;
- - Excursions for schoolchildren.
3. Supply system:
A large number of various snack bars, cafes and restaurants, which are divided not only on the type of food, but also by geographical relevance.
4. The shops.
You can buy everything on the airport territory is needed. Starting from small trinkets and ending with complex electronic equipment.
- Meeting, the possibility of holding business meetings.
- Obschereligioznaya chapel.
- Special flights to the oil rigs (for employees of oil companies) are nearby.
The geographical coordinates of the airport:Latitude (29.98), Longitude (-95.34)
Area information:32 km north of Houston
Number of terminals:5
The main airport codes:
- IATA airport code: IAH.
- ICAO airport code: KIAH.
- The mailing address of the airport: POBox60106, Houston, Texas77205-0106, UnitedStates.
- City Airport Management Phone: + 12812303100.
- City Phone reference Airport: + 1 (1) 2812333000.
- Airport Fax: + 1 (1) 2812333000.
- E. mail Airport: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Base airport are airlines:Express Jet (Jet Express).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation