Unmanned aircraft A-11 "Swift" is a part MMBK "Skif" in the number 2 pieces. Developed in Ukraine CB "Rise" engineers. In addition to the drone, the complex consists of ground equipment, Command Center management and monitoring, the antenna system and catapults. For transportation of the whole complex is placed in KUNG truck.
A-11 UAV designed for video surveillance in areas bright and dark. The whole area is being monitored in real time. "Swift" can be operated as an air target for military exercises. This UAV is equipped with active and passive means of reflection radiolokatornyh signals. It has televizornymi cameras radiation power 11 kW. In the case of modifications possible to install a small antenna radar-mm range.
Take-off is possible with purely fixed catapult. Planting is carried out by means of a parachute. Onboard Equipment UAV is consistт of:
- Satellite navigation systems, developed on the basis of GPS-35.
- One televizornoy 2 camera or cameras, depending on the configuration and the method of using the drone. In the second case review set and controlled exchange rate of the camera.
- Digital radio and aircraft control equipment.
- Shumoobraznym television transmitters with a signal.
- Control systems running on the processor module Sri-686E.
The final composition is completed with equipment and according to the features set selected by the customer. of UAV flight and position mode information concerning the operator and the location is displayed on the monitor of ground station using satellite navigation.
Aircraft performance characteristics: 1) weight - 30 kg; 2) range - 60 km; 3) rate in air - 360 km / h; 4) service ceiling - 4 km; 5) the length of the aircraft - 1,7 m; 6) height LA - 0,35 m; 7) wingspan - 1,05 m; 8) duration of the flight - 34 min .; 9) payload - 5 kg; 10) manufacturer - CB "Rise", Ukraine.
A-11 Swift. Characteristics:
|engine's type||1 TRD|
|Link H||X 1 75|
|Maximum speed km / h||360|
|Minimum speed, km / h||110|
|Practical range, km|
|Radius of action, km||60|
|The flight duration, min||20|
|Practical ceiling, m||4000|
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation